Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 7!! Ends 7/14/09

Old 06-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #21
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Does anybody know off hand what size an 05 Corolla has? My buddy might want a set...
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

Best website ever! I think they are H10 or H11. I did my fiance's car and it was super easy.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #22
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBoy View Post
so do we need a minimum order? I see only one name on there.

I'm interested. I need to ask my friend that is expert in this stuff if he recommends this brand
No minimum order... You can ask but you can also read 100's of reviews on my past 6 GB's with all the members A+ Satisfied
Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
I may try to get in on this group buy. What is the big advantage of the slim ballast over the normal one? I will put the slim in the headlights, but do I need them for the fogs?
The slim ballast is a much more reliable ballast. It is not only much smaller and lighter but the newer technology. I personally used the slims in my Taco and will use the slims in my new truck as well.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:22 AM   #25
ratch3t has a spectacular aura aboutratch3t has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Aviation Ordnanceman
ratch3t's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a kit that will plug-n-play into the 02 tacoma, and support a bi-xenon d1s bulb at 6000k?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:24 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratch3t View Post
Do you have a kit that will plug-n-play into the 02 tacoma, and support a bi-xenon d1s bulb at 6000k?
Have you changed your stock headlamps out? Because from what I know the 9003/HB2 bulbs are the same as the H4 bulbs which should be in your headlamps. If your headlamp is still stock yes I do have a kit it is the H4 Bixenon kit which comes with the wiring harness to allow both low and high beam. We can also get the 6000K. If I may have answered your question wrong please let me know.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:54 PM   #27
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
So we pay now, and you ship out to everyone at the same time after July 14?
Old 07-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #28
R0dzilla7 is on a distinguished road
R0dzilla7's Tacoma Gallery
I can speak for these hids.....for the price they're great. I've had them for almost a year now. 4300k bixenon heads and fogs
Old 07-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermise View Post
So we pay now, and you ship out to everyone at the same time after July 14?
That is correct. I collect the payment now and once the Group Buy is over I have my supplier ship out the bulk order. Shipping is farely quick.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0dzilla7 View Post
I can speak for these hids.....for the price they're great. I've had them for almost a year now. 4300k bixenon heads and fogs
Thanks Rodzilla! I am happy your satisfied!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #31
Banned
bp_phil16 is on a distinguished road
bp_phil16's Tacoma Gallery
How much extra is it to get the HID's with Hi and low Beams?

Oh shit wait, the bixenon is the hi and low beam right? At the Fog lights are H10 correct?
And also wich temp is the brightest/best looking color?
Old 07-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp_phil16 View Post
How much extra is it to get the HID's with Hi and low Beams?

Oh shit wait, the bixenon is the hi and low beam right? At the Fog lights are H10 correct?
And also wich temp is the brightest/best looking color?
I recommend the 6000K Temp that is what I ran in my Taco and loved it. Most people here get that temp as well. And yes the hi/low is the bixenon.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #34

Quote:
Ok cool thanks. Is the 6k crystal white or is that the 4300k? Would you recomend getting the fogs converted to, or is that a waste of money?
The fogs are definitely worth it. They are sooo bright with HID's its nuts. You could drive with just the fogs on lol.

6000K is pure white with a hint of blue and 4300K is pure white with a hint of yellow.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #35
Banned
bp_phil16 is on a distinguished road
bp_phil16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
The fogs are definitely worth it. They are sooo bright with HID's its nuts. You could drive with just the fogs on lol.

6000K is pure white with a hint of blue and 4300K is pure white with a hint of yellow.
Thanks man, ill definently order some for the fogs also
Old 07-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #36

Quote:
Thanks man, ill definently order some for the fogs also
You'll be happy you did lol.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #37
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
i would like to get in on this...i would like the slim digital ballast.. the telescopic bixenon... i dont know what part number i need? i have a 2009 Tacoma...?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
i would like to get in on this...i would like the slim digital ballast.. the telescopic bixenon... i dont know what part number i need? i have a 2009 Tacoma...?
H4 bixenon for the headlights and H10 low beam for the fogs.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:43 AM   #40
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
For reference, here's my 6K off-road hids behind the Grillcraft grill that I bought from Slimcubby: