Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 7!! Ends 7/14/09

Old 07-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #121
atmospheric is on a distinguished road
atmospheric's Tacoma Gallery
still haven't recieved my kit yet : (
Old 07-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #122
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:21 AM   #123
atmospheric is on a distinguished road
atmospheric's Tacoma Gallery
saint louis, missouri. i think i just got it in the mail today though. it might be my school's delayed mail system.

edit.
picked it up today.
will install after work
thanks!
Old 08-05-2009, 03:37 AM   #124
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
still havent got mine yet..but i expected that seeing i'm basically in the northpole..well not really.. but i'm no where close heh
Old 08-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #125
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine last friday, put em in last night. What a difference. The instructions are hilarious!. (Not that you need them, good for a laugh however) thanks for a great product!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #126
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

mine were in montreal last friday..another week to wait from there i guess...

were they hard to put in ?
Old 08-05-2009, 07:46 AM   #127
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
The install is pretty easy the only hard part is trying to hide the rats nest of wiring. Do yourself a favour and buy an extra bag of zip ties! Make sure nothing is rubbing or touching sharp edges.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:22 AM   #128
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Yea that's what I do is just zip tie all loose areas to keep it clean and hidden as best as possible. I am OCD though well not really but you know what I mean lol.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesample View Post
mine were in montreal last friday..another week to wait from there i guess...

were they hard to put in ?
Damn man I am sorry shipping takes so long to get to you. I am already holding a new GB lol.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #131

slim i think i might get some for the fogs too.. what do i get for them? i guess il get 6000k to match..are they harder to install?
Old 08-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #132
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Slim, I bought a set in the group buy (6000k Bi Xenon) Havin a problem with my drivers side light going out and I've traced it down to the control box harness I'm going to rerun the wiring this weekend to see if my placement of the control box might be causing this but if thats not the problem do I need to go directly to the Manufactuer to claim the warranty? Also my High and Low Beams are reversed how do i fix this? Any help would be great. Thanks
Old 08-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyjet1 View Post
Hey Slim, I bought a set in the group buy (6000k Bi Xenon) Havin a problem with my drivers side light going out and I've traced it down to the control box harness I'm going to rerun the wiring this weekend to see if my placement of the control box might be causing this but if thats not the problem do I need to go directly to the Manufactuer to claim the warranty? Also my High and Low Beams are reversed how do i fix this? Any help would be great. Thanks
You can deal directly with me. I will be able to replace the black relay box for you no problems. As for the high and low being reversed I don't quite understand? When you put the high beams on your lights don't switch to High? Or when driving with regular lights on they are in high beam mode? I would check all your connections and makse sure nothing is plugged in the wrong way. Let me know how it goes. If you need to replace the relay PM me for details.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:41 AM   #134
Khooter is on a distinguished road
Khooter's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have tips for installing the flog lights?