Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

White Halo Fog Lamp Offer

Old 07-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
White Halo Fog Lamp Offer

Once again, I'd like to bring you another free product offer. We're introducing a new aftermarket white halo fog lamp kit (4 3/8" inches in diameter with a driving beam pattern) that will fit most Tacomas. I'd like to offer a free kit in exchange for a product review. Anyone interested in providing a prompt review, please reply to this thread with a picture of your front grill.

I'll choose the winning post by midnight on Tuesday, July 14, and I'll promptly send the item to the winning member's address.

Thanks and good luck.
AutoMatCentral

P.S. In the past, we've offered many deals like this on this forum. As a result, we've received many detailed honest and reviews. In our opinion, it is one of the best ways to demonstrate a new product. Please be sure to check out the reviews on Automatcentral.com
Old 07-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
iam in
Old 07-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

Old 07-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Free halo fog lamp kit

Thanks for the responses thus far. Is anyone else interested in this free lamp kit? If so, post a pic of your front grill.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
my front end looks like the first one posted by david tarantino. I am traveling away from my home pc where the pics are. Add me to the interested parties list
Old 07-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to have to get a picture of mine up here today. I don't have factory fog lights so this would be perfect for me.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
yeahhhhhh

Old 07-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #8
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Do these replace the factory light? If so, add me as interested!

J
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #9
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the pictures of mine. I don't have fog lights, so I could give the most complete review of the wiring that comes in the kit.

Old 07-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interest but I don't understand what is being offered????

Old 07-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I'm offering a dual-function fog lamp kit completely free in exchange for a product review.

Check out past reviews for some of our other products - many of which were free or heavily-discounted promotions:

Truck Bed Extender Reviews
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ersa-gate.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ersa-gate.html

100 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...atcentral.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...atcentral.html

55 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Reviews

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/product-reviews/37162-review-automatcentral-com-55-watt-6-driving-lamp-kit.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...al-review.html
Old 07-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #12
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior

I have projector Headlamps coming in on thursday of this week. Then a grillecraft within the next two weeks. I would love to add the Halo Projector foglights and posting a write up on them would be cool. Definitely would include pics and everything.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #13
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post

Where did you take this pic?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #15
2006_TOY_TACO is on a distinguished road

2006_TOY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Pick me por favor!!

Has other upgrades after this pic was taken....but front looks the same
Old 07-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #16
fausto is on a distinguished road
fausto's Tacoma Gallery
brand new

Bought the truck today, and I am very excited about it. I would be more than happy to review the lights, describe installation, take pictures, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
White Halo Fog Lamp Offer-truck-002.jpg  
Old 07-13-2009, 10:44 PM   #17
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
if im not to late heres my truck
Old 07-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #18
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
sorry heres the pic
Attached Thumbnails
White Halo Fog Lamp Offer-l_99ca2a77c442083801989b71d94f7ba8.jpg