Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

clazzio leather seat covers

Old 07-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
clazzio leather seat covers

hey i was wondering if anyone else might be interested in seeing if we could get a group buy going for leather seat covers by clazzio
Old 08-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
how much do they run... what colors? post up a link
Old 08-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I'd be in on it...depending on price of course.....
Old 08-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I'm interested

Me too
Old 08-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
I could be in, depending on price.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
Tacoma Tom is on a distinguished road
Tacoma Tom's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto Canadian boy........
Old 08-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whats retail on leather?...how easy is it to install? anyone....?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #10
Chopperness is on a distinguished road
Chopperness's Tacoma Gallery
interested
Old 08-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #12

whats the deal tacoman31? my balls are blue
Old 08-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #13
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
sorry guys, i have not been on in a while. I was researching it but i have heard to many people saying that these covers do not fit as tight as the photos show. I want something that looks and feels like the real deal. Anyone else have any ideas. I want leather really bad but i dont know what to do. Any suggestions
Old 08-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #14
tacotown73 will become famous soon enough

tacotown73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post
sorry guys, i have not been on in a while. I was researching it but i have heard to many people saying that these covers do not fit as tight as the photos show. I want something that looks and feels like the real deal. Anyone else have any ideas. I want leather really bad but i dont know what to do. Any suggestions
I went to a local leather shop to see what it would cost to reupholster my double cab (front and back) and was quoted $1000 (plus tax) using top of the line leather. I've seen examples of other 05+ Tacoma's they've done. They do phenomenal work with custom TRD logos embroidered on the front seats... if you chose to go that route.

The price isn't that bad considering you'll pay half that for good quality seat covers. The leather itself is crazy expensive. Here is a DIY where the guy paid $650 for the leather alone.

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92726

I just don't have the cash to do it now, but maybe someday.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #15
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested if this gets resurrected.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:26 AM   #16
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotown73 View Post
I went to a local leather shop to see what it would cost to reupholster my double cab (front and back) and was quoted $1000 (plus tax) using top of the line leather. I've seen examples of other 05+ Tacoma's they've done. They do phenomenal work with custom TRD logos embroidered on the front seats... if you chose to go that route.

The price isn't that bad considering you'll pay half that for good quality seat covers. The leather itself is crazy expensive. Here is a DIY where the guy paid $650 for the leather alone.

Yea, there's a DC sport that I park next to once in awhile here at the apt in OR with redone black leather seats... it makes me drool every time I see it. One of these days I'm gunna run into the owner and ask where he/she got them done and how much I'm not digging the wet okole's at all...
Old 08-12-2009, 05:47 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotown73 View Post

wow those seats look great. Are you guys planning on getting heated seats or a/c seats as well? I been thinking about going all out lol
Old 08-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #18
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post

Mine fit tighter than condoms! Trust me I've had WO installed and these are far superior!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #19
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
Mine fit tighter than condoms! Trust me I've had WO installed and these are far superior!
What brand are those? They look nice.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #20
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
old thread ordered a set off ebay got them yesterday paid 400$ with shipping . fit really good tight fit pretty easy to put on took about 3 hours to do them all . only problem im having is the center console cover cant get it tight enough . got them in gray leather decent color match would recomened these to anyone