Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY FEELER!! Total Chaos UCAs

View Poll Results: Are you interested in Purcahsing 05+ Total Chaos Upper Control Arms??
Sweet! I'm in!! 41 53.25%
Naaa, not right now... 36 46.75%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #21
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy View Post
I have a US P.O address in Washington state. So I could have the UCA's shipped there or shipped directly to my place in Canada. Whatever works better.
I will check about shipping to a P.O. Box... As well as what kind of fees it would entail to ship to you in your fine country up north!
Old 07-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #22
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
If the price is right. Im 100% in! I need a set for the 4Runner!! Yes part numbers are the same. lol so im good to go.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #23
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
If the price is right. Im 100% in! I need a set for the 4Runner!! Yes part numbers are the same. lol so im good to go.
Awesome!!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #24
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be in if the price was right
Old 07-29-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
Be sure to vote if your interested... Also promote this as a link and let everyone know so we can get as many people as we can so the price will improve!! Thanks again guys!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #26
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #27
The perspective dealers that I am speaking with have asked to keep the price off of visible posts... I will be posting a note to PM me for a price, so if you subscribed stand by.. I should have a new up to date price within the next 24 hours... I have been working with a couple different sources so we should see some decent prices soon... I hope... Keep your fingers crossed and lets see if we cant get 30 or so people involved in this, tell as many people as possible!! Also those perspective individuals said that this would be an excellent time to purchase extended travel shocks for you TC UCAs... Sounds like maybe some good deals on shocks await us as well!! I appreciate the help and support fellas!
Old 07-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #29
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
The perspective dealers that I am speaking with have asked to keep the price off of visible posts... I will be posting a note to PM me for a price, so if you subscribed stand by.. I should have a new up to date price within the next 24 hours... I have been working with a couple different sources so we should see some decent prices soon... I hope... Keep your fingers crossed and lets see if we cant get 30 or so people involved in this, tell as many people as possible!! Also those perspective individuals said that this would be an excellent time to purchase extended travel shocks for you TC UCAs... Sounds like maybe some good deals on shocks await us as well!! I appreciate the help and support fellas!

Right on, I want to buy some Icons at the same time.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:36 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy View Post
Right on, I want to buy some Icons at the same time.
Roger that!! I will see what kind of a discount they will throw us... It probably wont be quite as large as the discount we will be getting on the UCAs because we dont have the numbers but he did mention it when I spoke to him about the UCAs... Looks like Christmas came a little early gentlemen!!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #31
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt mind some icons for the runner also. let me run part numbers lol. I need to get rid of my POS coil spacer setup
Old 07-29-2009, 09:22 PM   #32
562TACO is on a distinguished road
562TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, as long as they're at a good price.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #33
Stryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stryker's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Any Idea on how soon?
Old 07-30-2009, 01:02 PM   #34
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
if price is right I'm in!
Old 07-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I'm interested. Any Idea on how soon?
Should be doing the buy once we are satisfied with a price and when the votes and interest stop coming in... Keep an eye on the thread...
Old 07-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #36
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for sure. My billies and 3' lift need new uca's. Please pm me because I'm doing this mod in the next month and would like to get in.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:57 PM   #37
wbsurf81 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Pilot
wbsurf81's Tacoma Gallery
Good price= IN!!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:11 AM   #38
Not sure if any of you have seen this or not but a fellow TW member sent this to me so I thought I would post it for further reference!! Thanks Ty's Taco! Its the Install of the Uppers Control Arm we are looking to purchase!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...w-install.html
Old 07-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #39
tacotown73 will become famous soon enough

tacotown73's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I'm interested for sure in the TC UCA's and depending on price could be interested in the ICON too.

Thanks for taking this on and doing the leg work.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #40
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
subscribing, and like everyone else is saying if the price is right im in