Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY FEELER!! Total Chaos UCAs

View Poll Results: Are you interested in Purcahsing 05+ Total Chaos Upper Control Arms??
Sweet! I'm in!! 41 53.25%
Naaa, not right now... 36 46.75%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2009, 04:00 PM   #41
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ ditto
Old 08-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #42
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump in case anyone else wants in.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #44
Stryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStryker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stryker's Tacoma Gallery
Do we have a sign up list yet?
Old 08-03-2009, 02:39 PM   #45
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys... Just to give you an update... I will be getting back with our perspective dealers this week... I will try to post as much information to keep you up to date... I have been pretty busy with training lately and I havent devoted as much time to this as I would like to have... I WILL however NOT let you guys down on this... Please be patient with me as I will definitly be doing all I can to get this thing to go the way we want... I am looking to get the actual list started soon, I just havent got any solid prices yet... I am gonna go with the fact that we have 30 guys and that should make a LARGE difference in the price... If you do the math we will be brining $15000 to $18000 dollars to a perspective dealer... So I wanna take my time and do this right and I would like to see them take care us...
Old 08-04-2009, 05:12 AM   #47
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update Coastie
Old 08-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #48
arkane is on a distinguished road
arkane's Tacoma Gallery
if < $600 shipped = in
Old 08-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #49
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as soon as I get a steady job...
Old 08-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #50
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys this group buy was taken a little too long to get together so I pulled the trigger on some Icons and Total Chaos UCAS from outlawoffroad. So subtract my vote from the 'Sweet I'm in' vote I posted. Outlawoffroad has some kick ass, low prices by the way. Only $880 for extended Travel Icons!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #51
graymaurer is on a distinguished road
graymaurer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as well.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #52
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Ok so Monday I am making the second round of calls... I feel we have a sufficient number of interested individuals to hopefully make this successful! Once again I appreciate your patience!! Thanks guys!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #53

Do we need to start a list of who's in? Just so you can give them a specific number of people in on this and don't have to guess.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #54
Naaa, I dont think we need to do that just yet... I am gonna get a price for 30 guys... If its more cool, if its less it shouldnt be a problem... I originally told the perspective dealers between 20 and 30 so we should be good... If you guys like the price we will then get the list going... Thanks!
Old 08-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #55
Just received a quote of $595 + shipping... Estimated shipping for the west coast is $15 and for the east coast $25... Be advised shipping costs will vary... This is only for the lower 48 states... Canada and others are subject to taxes, fees, and other shipping costs... I stated that this was still higher than our other current proposed bid and they said they would possibly counter with another offer... Stand by I should know by today or tomorrow... Once again thanks for your patience!!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #56
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Hopefully a little cheaper though.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #57
Here it is straight from the source...

It looks like we can do $595 shipped for at least 25 Pair. We also can throw a promo on some IVD coilovers if anyone wants to throw those in with their order. We could do those for $935 a pair. It's possible we could go a little cheaper on the arms if we were to send these to one address, but it wouldn't be much, and may not be worth your time!!

I am still working with these potential sellers about pricing and some other items, please be patient! I am new to this and I know that I am getting into the weeds here! We have a great opportunity to purchase some great products and we have some great people trying to help us out here! I will be posting the actual group buy soon... Please give me some feedback on this guys! I wanna know if you like what you see!

Old 08-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #58
shootermcgavinyo is on a distinguished road
shootermcgavinyo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested in this.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #59
tacotown73 will become famous soon enough

tacotown73's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be happy paying $595 shipped. The ICONS on the other hand are not much of a deal when Outlaw Offroad is selling them for $880 shipped. Although I'm told this price wont last long.

http://www.outlawoffroadstore.com/22....0_V6_GAS.html

Who is the vendor that you are looking to buy from?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #60

Still in for this. Thanks for putting this together Coastie