Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY FEELER!! Total Chaos UCAs

View Poll Results: Are you interested in Purcahsing 05+ Total Chaos Upper Control Arms??
Sweet! I'm in!! 41 53.25%
Naaa, not right now... 36 46.75%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
GROUP BUY FEELER!! Total Chaos UCAs

READ THIS FIRST!!! This is only a FEELER POST! Vote if you are interested or not... Also if you would like to leave some guidance for me as to some previous buys, any info would be appreciated... I will let this survey run out and see what kind of response I get then I will try to get some prices out to you guys!

NOTE: Looking for only "INTERESTED" members, IF in fact the PRICE and SHIPPING are suitable...

NOTE: Also be aware that other group buys were able to get the price down to $600 with free shipping in the lower 48(some got the price so low it could not be posted "apparently", so I am trying to track that down)... So there is a starting point.. If this interests you then you would be even happier with a lower price... The more interest the better the price...

Lets make this as easy as possible guys!! Thanks!!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
if i can come up with the cash i would be into that
Old 07-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
I need FOR SURE answers here... If we are gonna make this work I have to know! I dont wanna present this to a specific TC Rep. or perspective retailer and then it fall through... Thanks guys!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
If I didn't already have them, I would be into that
Old 07-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
I am guessing that guys/gals wont be taking a look at a group buy feeler for something they already have... No need for them to vote but they can if they feel like it I guess!
Old 07-25-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
Thank you! I guess I meant "if the price is right" its a "for sure"... I understand that without price and shipping its a shot in the dark but I just wanna know if the interest is large enough to pursue...
Old 07-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #8
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
You will only get FOR SURE answers if you post the price and shipping cost.
x2
Old 07-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
Thank you! I guess I meant "if the price is right" its a "for sure"... I understand that without price and shipping its a shot in the dark but I just wanna know if the interest is large enough to pursue...

I also believe there was a TC UCA group buy a few months back. You should look for that thread and see what they were selling for. Or PM someone that bought from that group buy and see what the price was. Good luck.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Anyway we can do both 1st gen and 2nd gen?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #12
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for sure, depending on price.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #13
I am looking in 2nd Generation 05+... I feel that is where the need/popularity exists... How many 1st generation guys are we talking?! It could be a possibility I guess...
Old 07-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy View Post
I'm in for sure, depending on price.
If in fact you buy a set do you have someone in the states to ship to?? Shipping to Canada is apparently a pain...
Old 07-28-2009, 07:10 AM   #15
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If in fact you buy a set do you have someone in the states to ship to?? Shipping to Canada is apparently a pain...
Does anyone have more info on this?
Old 07-28-2009, 07:17 AM   #16
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for aftermarket UCA's but they don't have to be TC.

I need them on my 2nd gen.

Let me know if you can get a good price on them. TC would be my preference but I would get another model if it was substantially cheaper.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #17
From the representative that I spoke with, he said there is a concern with the exchange rate plus taxes and extra fees with shipping to Canada. This is the reason for "free shipping to the lower 48".. He also said that many times the customer ships to an address in the states then the item it "taken" across... If you want the UCAs and you live in Canada you WILL have to pay for added shipping costs...
Old 07-28-2009, 09:05 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
I'm looking for aftermarket UCA's but they don't have to be TC.

I need them on my 2nd gen.

Let me know if you can get a good price on them. TC would be my preference but I would get another model if it was substantially cheaper.
Keep an eye on this poll and please READ the first POST... Once the poll is complete the final prices will be given! As of now you can estimate the cost at $600/free shipping to the lower 48... I am however trying to get that price lowered and I may not be able to openly post it due to manufacturers absolute price...
Old 07-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #19
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Keep an eye on this poll and please READ the first POST... Once the poll is complete the final prices will be given! As of now you can estimate the cost at $600/free shipping to the lower 48... I am however trying to get that price lowered and I may not be able to openly post it due to manufacturers absolute price...

I read the first post and the rest of the thread. If you get a price lower than $600, PM me.

Thanks for your work on this.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:47 AM   #20
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
From the representative that I spoke with, he said there is a concern with the exchange rate plus taxes and extra fees with shipping to Canada. This is the reason for "free shipping to the lower 48".. He also said that many times the customer ships to an address in the states then the item it "taken" across... If you want the UCAs and you live in Canada you WILL have to pay for added shipping costs...
I have a US P.O address in Washington state. So I could have the UCA's shipped there or shipped directly to my place in Canada. Whatever works better.