Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 8!! Ends 8/9/09

Old 07-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #21
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
So tempting, I have been wanting in on one of these for awhile now.
Lol well then you should! What's holding you up man!!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:19 PM   #22
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Lol well then you should! What's holding you up man!!
Well, I finally broke down, its a done deal now! haha
Old 07-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #23
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Well, I finally broke down, its a done deal now! haha
Lol now the only thing you will regret is why you didn't break down earlier. Jk your gonna love em!
Old 07-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #24
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for the telescopic bixenon slim digital ballast H4's in 6000k. Thanks slim
Old 07-30-2009, 02:36 PM   #25
RDAY is on a distinguished road
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
is it august 9th yet? lol I cant wait to get these!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDAY View Post
is it august 9th yet? lol I cant wait to get these!!!
Lol its getting closer!
Old 07-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermise View Post
Put me down for the telescopic bixenon slim digital ballast H4's in 6000k. Thanks slim
Be sure to PM me all the red info requested on the first post of this thread.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 07-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #28
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Paul, you have a pic of the connectors for the bulbs? I want to make sure they're the same ones that I have from another kit before I order just the bulbs, thanks.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Paul, you have a pic of the connectors for the bulbs? I want to make sure they're the same ones that I have from another kit before I order just the bulbs, thanks.
My phone is dead right now so I can't take any pics. If you have a pic of yours handy I can let you know if they are the same. Or if you don't mind waiting until tonight I can do it when I get home.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #30
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
My phone is dead right now so I can't take any pics. If you have a pic of yours handy I can let you know if they are the same. Or if you don't mind waiting until tonight I can do it when I get home.

Don't sweat it, I can wait 'til tonight... but not much longer!
Old 07-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #31
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
Show us some of those 6000K headlights in action while your at it.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #32
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
how yellow are the 3000k? are they as yellow as a piaa bulb? Also are there any advantages to the 50w option? I put the kit in from the last GB and did not touch the adjusters and the otspot of the lights look light they are coming into the middle of the truck...should I adjust them apart a bit?
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
how yellow are the 3000k? are they as yellow as a piaa bulb? Also are there any advantages to the 50w option? I put the kit in from the last GB and did not touch the adjusters and the otspot of the lights look light they are coming into the middle of the truck...should I adjust them apart a bit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermise View Post
Show us some of those 6000K headlights in action while your at it.
There is a picture link on the first thread showing some of the lights lit up and also showing the 6000K on my truck along with 3000K in the fogs. Check it out.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:01 AM   #34

Quote:
Don't sweat it, I can wait 'til tonight... but not much longer!
Lol here is your pic. My camera phone isn't the best but its all I have since my digital camera went poop on me.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:17 AM   #35
bite me

Sweet, those look like they'll fit. I'll double check my kit to make sure and I'll grab some bi-xenon bulbs from you.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #36

Quote:
Sweet, those look like they'll fit. I'll double check my kit to make sure and I'll grab some bi-xenon bulbs from you.
Nice let me know what you need and I'll take care of you.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #37
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
slim since its my birthday do i get 50% off
Old 08-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
slim since its my birthday do i get 50% off
Lol let me see a copy of your drivers license and birth certificate. haha jk I wish I could hook it up that much. With the GB its as low as I can go. You should treat yourself to a set since it is your Bday. You will be very happy!
Old 08-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #39

Bump
Old 08-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #40
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
I really don't know much about the HID. But I am interested in getting some for my 06 taco fog lights. Which kit would I need for the stock fog lights and I am thinking going 6000K. Thanks for the help.