Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 8!! Ends 8/9/09

Old 08-03-2009, 07:54 AM   #41
AngryTacoma
#Reistlehr- is on a distinguished road
#Reistlehr-'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to #Reistlehr- Send a message via MSN to #Reistlehr- Send a message via Yahoo to #Reistlehr-
i would be in to get some, but my headlight assembly says Do Not Use HID
Old 08-03-2009, 08:48 AM   #42
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG26 View Post
I really don't know much about the HID. But I am interested in getting some for my 06 taco fog lights. Which kit would I need for the stock fog lights and I am thinking going 6000K. Thanks for the help.
You need the H10 kit for your fog lights.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #43
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Reistlehr- View Post
i would be in to get some, but my headlight assembly says Do Not Use HID
Which headlights are these? Are they aftermarket or are the stock?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #44

Attention Buyers:

Please be sure to make your PayPal payment before the Group Buy end date to ensure your order is placed.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 08-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #45

Only 6 more days! Soon enough you guys will be rollin' bright!
Old 08-05-2009, 08:49 AM   #46
copernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the rough

copernicus's Tacoma Gallery
I have a question regarding the ballast, are the single and the bi the same ballast or no? I had a set of hids 9007 from my previous vehicle, can I just buy the bi bulbs for the tacoma or no?

(what's the bulb number on the tacoma btw, I don't have the truck yet)
Old 08-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #47
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
You can most likely use the ballast. Headlights are H4 and fogs are H10.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #48

The above is correct you could use the ballast but for the headlights you would need to buy the wiring harness as well. I would recommend getting the normal ballast or slim kit for the headlights to have a set of backup ballasts plus its not going to be much cheaper for the bulbs and harness alone. And then get a pair of bulbs for the fogs and your set. Just my 2 pennies.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #49
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Can you get (2) 3000k D2S bulbs? I don't need a kit or anything just the bulbs. How much would be it?
Old 08-06-2009, 12:14 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
Can you get (2) 3000k D2S bulbs? I don't need a kit or anything just the bulbs. How much would be it?
Yea just PM me your order and I will get you a paypal invoice. Be sure to PM all the bold red info on the first post of this thread.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #51
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Are the 3000k bulbs actually yellow or are they green? Some of the cheaper ones are green or have a green hue to them.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:05 AM   #52
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
um..i'm getting mine today from the last GB and i'm going out of town...wondering what tools and stuff to take with me so i can install them over the weekend?
Old 08-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
Are the 3000k bulbs actually yellow or are they green? Some of the cheaper ones are green or have a green hue to them.
There is a picture of them lit up on the first thread linked. Check it out. They were pretty darn yellow to me no green.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesample View Post
um..i'm getting mine today from the last GB and i'm going out of town...wondering what tools and stuff to take with me so i can install them over the weekend?
Umm basic stuff like a wrench to loosen the battery nut and maybe a screw driver. All I used was a wrench and some zip ties.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #55

Attention Buyers:

For those with pending payment please be sure to make your payments before the end of the day on the 9th.

Any new orders please get them in before the 9th and paid the same time as above.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 08-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
if we have our payment in ( just sent) when are they goin to start shipping?
Order for all the lights will be placed on the 9th and will come to me in a few days. I will then box them all up and get them out to you guys same day I receive them going USPS Priority mail 2-3 day.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #58
chrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chrisman8995's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you got my pm i keep going to my sent pm folder and nothing is there however i sent you two

this was my order 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim

i know im new to tw but i dont understand why my sent messages aren't showing?

chris

my paypal is chrisman8995@hotmail.com if you get this in time
Old 08-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman8995 View Post
I hope you got my pm i keep going to my sent pm folder and nothing is there however i sent you two

this was my order 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim

i know im new to tw but i dont understand why my sent messages aren't showing?

chris

my paypal is chrisman8995@hotmail.com if you get this in time
Got it
Old 08-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #60
maytagworker is on a distinguished road
maytagworker's Tacoma Gallery
sent pm