Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 8!! Ends 8/9/09

Old 08-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #81
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
just wondering.. what brand are these? people keep asking me and i have no idea lol
Old 08-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #82
RDAY is on a distinguished road
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
just found this originally posted by ubermx5 tht may help everyone with aiming there lights

http://www.automedia.com/Aiming_Head...cr20010801ha/1

http://www.coolbulbs.com/HID-VISUAL-...-PROCEDURE.pdf

http://www.procarcare.com/icarumba/r...ia_lights1.asp
Old 08-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #83
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
is there a write up for this anywhere, i'm on a college campus with a broken right wrist so i'm kinda limited tool and ability wise, i just want to see the steps involved so i can decide to go for it or wait till im home or healed
Old 08-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #84
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
got my hids and work great i can now see at night thanks slim.
But now and you had to know this was coming help.
I now have so much noise coming from my radio on AM i
cant here my sports yes i know its AM but but iam old and that's
what i listen to please help i need my sports
btw the lights are all you said
Old 08-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #85
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
got my hids and work great i can now see at night thanks slim.
But now and you had to know this was coming help.
I now have so much noise coming from my radio on AM i
cant here my sports yes i know its AM but but iam old and that's
what i listen to please help i need my sports
btw the lights are all you said
Where do you have your ground wires grounded? Also where are the ballasts mounted? I heard 1 other person had static as well and he was grounded to the antenna ground. Then grounded the wires to the battery and that fixed it. Let me know
Old 08-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #86
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Where do you have your ground wires grounded? Also where are the ballasts mounted? I heard 1 other person had static as well and he was grounded to the antenna ground. Then grounded the wires to the battery and that fixed it. Let me know
ok i ran the ground to the body i will ground it to the battery
and let you know thanks
besides that great lights thanks
not going to be ably to do that till this weekend thanks
Old 08-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #87
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
ok i ran the ground to the body i will ground it to the battery
and let you know thanks
besides that great lights thanks
not going to be ably to do that till this weekend thanks
Ok cool let me know how it goes. Hope it helps so you can enjoy the sports!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #88
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
I am trying to install my H10 fog kit from GB but am having a hard time getting the bulb to mount in the stock housing. The wing clips on the bulbs will not line up with the stock mounts so I can twist them secure in place. Are they not supposed to lock in place like stock bulbs. Help would be awesome.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #89
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone installed the H10 kit before looking for some help
Old 08-30-2009, 06:26 AM   #90
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
yes i also had trouble with the driver side fog just took me like a half an hour messing with it and it finally locked in.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:20 AM   #91

Yea some people have some wiggling and working to get the H10 bulb into the factory housing. I don't know why but others have no problems at all. Maybe there are slight differences in some housings than others? But with a little patience it will get in.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:38 PM   #92
VolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really nice
Name: Rick
VolNut's Tacoma Gallery
Passenger side went in fine for me but I had a hard time with the driver side also. Not sure what it is but it will go in. Good luck.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:42 PM   #93
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Any prospects for another HID group buy in the near future?

Old 09-02-2009, 10:07 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
Any prospects for another HID group buy in the near future?

Lol going to start one up tonight. I will post the new link in here as well.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #96

Linky: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...9-15-09-a.html
Old 09-11-2009, 03:30 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Ok cool let me know how it goes. Hope it helps so you can enjoy the sports!
ok so i finely had time to move the grounds on the headlights
but now the noise is coming from the fog lights
Old 09-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #98
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
1st time I drove in town at nite since i had my 50w hi/low and fogs installed I bet I got flashed 30 times i am thinking of installing machine guns in my headlights so when I get flashed I will flash back lol
Old 09-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #99
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
^ time to adjust those lights then!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #100
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
ive adjusted them 3 times now and i cantseem to get them perfect so they arent blinding people but theymstill work for me.