Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

AutoMatCentral Rebate Offer

Old 08-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
AutoMatCentral Rebate Offer

I'm reprising a rebate offer I've extended in the past.

I'll gladly give a cash-back rebate of $20 to anyone who provides feedback on this forum about any of our products after purchase. We recently rolled out our new white halo fog lamp model for which we've already received great feedback (see recent review).

Be sure to check it out as well as any other our products you may be interested in - we continue to receive great reviews about our Versagate Bed Extender, still a great value with a full year warranty. This offer is available through 9/15/09.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral

Please PM me if you have any questions.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
I can't really give a positive review on the Blinglight Colored LED Halo Fog Lamp kit that I just ordered.

Two days after I installed the lights on the truck the Blue LED ring burnt out and I have not been able to get a response back from AutoMat Central on the procedures that I need to follow to replace it. As far as the one halo ring that does work it only has two LED's at the bottom that project light through a plastic tube as it goes to the top. It is really bright at the bottom but is almost zero at the top. If you are looking for a brite colored LED Halo I do not recommend this product.

As far as the switch goes it comes apart really easy and is overall pretty cheap. It also will not fit in any of the slots on the dash so you either have to put it on the dash directly or put it on the power mirrors blank.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
So Andrew at Automat has totally redeemend himself and over all has provided a great product. I had one of the Halo rings go bad and once I got ahold of Andrew and two of them were sent. The lights fit really well in the stock fog light holes. A little creative bending and imagination is necessary but they do fit. The lights are really brite and work extremely well in the rain and fog.

Overall a great product. I am looking at getting a set of their LED Turn Signals soon.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
There are only a few days left on this excellent rebate offer! Please contact me if you are interested.