Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official total chaos group buy!!!

Old 08-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #22
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
If you are at all concerned that this is a reputable dealer I have spoken with them and they are allowing me to give their name and number via P.M. They have been a very reputable dealer on this forum and was highly recommended by Total Chaos (among others) I was hoping to see a better turn out to be honest guys... What do I need to do to stir more interest??
Old 08-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #26
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So, as it looks right now, I will have enough money on September 11, so once I have enough money I will be signing up.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:43 AM   #27
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
So, as it looks right now, I will have enough money on September 11, so once I have enough money I will be signing up.
Cool!!! It should still be runnin by then... Do what ya can, it will be a big help! Seems like we had some guys "crawfish the bet"...
Old 08-27-2009, 06:48 AM   #29
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
I was just turned off by the possible problems shipping to Canada
Old 08-27-2009, 08:28 AM   #30
I am sure you could figure out something if you really wanted to make the purchase... There is $100 off the original price... You are still getting them waaaay cheaper than you would if you had to buy them straight out... The taxes and shipping cannot be waived because it is going to another COUNTRY... Ship it to a friend in the states and work it out with them... I did everything I could to get this going and so did a lot of other people, this is an AWESOME price no matter how you look at it...
Old 08-27-2009, 08:36 AM   #31
tacotown73 will become famous soon enough

tacotown73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
I want the 41 people who signed up to buy TC Upper Control arms to get their ass over and to the Official Group Buy and sign up!
The thing you need to keep in mind when you see 41 people voting in your poll as interested, realistically there may only be about 10-15 people that can/will actually buy the UCA's.

Additionally, I know a number of people (including myself) signed up for your group buy, ready to make a purchase, but simply didn't want to wait. I paid about $40 more then your group buy; however, they are sitting in my living room waiting to be installed this weekend. Hence the reason you currently have 4 people on your official list.

Posting a link to your group buy on other forums (i.e. TTORA, Toyota Nation, Custom Tacos, etc.) may bring in more people. Also, these UCA's fit some FJ and 4 Runner models, so you may want to post on their forums too.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 AM   #32
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
now you have me thinking of what stuff i can sell to get these... rough i can't think of anything. i'm subscribing anyway just in case i pull down some skrilla in the meantime.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM29 View Post
now you have me thinking of what stuff i can sell to get these... rough i can't think of anything. i'm subscribing anyway just in case i pull down some skrilla in the meantime.
Awesome! Sell plasma!!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotown73 View Post
The thing you need to keep in mind when you see 41 people voting in your poll as interested, realistically there may only be about 10-15 people that can/will actually buy the UCA's.

Additionally, I know a number of people (including myself) signed up for your group buy, ready to make a purchase, but simply didn't want to wait. I paid about $40 more then your group buy; however, they are sitting in my living room waiting to be installed this weekend. Hence the reason you currently have 4 people on your official list.

Posting a link to your group buy on other forums (i.e. TTORA, Toyota Nation, Custom Tacos, etc.) may bring in more people. Also, these UCA's fit some FJ and 4 Runner models, so you may want to post on their forums too.
Thanks! How much travel you getting out of your living room floor these days??
Old 08-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #35
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
and not to mention we had one a few months ago haha.

Good luck with it all, hopefully you will get a good group going!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:39 AM   #37
graymaurer is on a distinguished road
graymaurer's Tacoma Gallery
Any way they can open the deal up to 96-04 UCAs as well? I'm guessing no...just thought I'd throw it out there.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #38
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get some more buyers! I'm tired of waiting!!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #39
I am trying... I sent out a note asking if we could do some older generation stuff... We will see what happens... The deal was for 25 units... So we may not even be able to buy... I am checkin into that too... This has got me pretty fired up... 41 guys sign up 4 come out to play ball?
Old 08-30-2009, 12:50 PM   #40
leo858 has a spectacular aura aboutleo858 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Hospital Corpsman/ Xray Tech
Name: Leo
leo858's Tacoma Gallery
You can count me in!!

1.) Coastie Joe
2.) Rakso
3.) GotLift37
4.) arkane
5.) leo858