Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official total chaos group buy!!!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Official total chaos group buy!!!

Ok here it is!! The moment we all have been waiting for!!

$595 shipped for PT# 96504 Total Chaos Tacoma 05+ Upper Control Arm (free shipping to lower 48 only) First I want to generate a list... Once the list has grown to the size of 25 or more then I will post a date of when the Group Buy will close... I have spoken to the distributor and they have agreed to take phone orders from only those included in the final list that I submit to them... They also stated that once the Buy has closed they will no longer take new buyers... There will be no sales tax on these items and if you live in Hawaii or Canada you will have to speak with the distributor about taxes, fees or shipping arrangements... This will hopefully make it easier for everyone... Lets make this simple guys... Should go pretty quick...
Old 08-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Um, um...couldn't have waited just 3 more weeks? I don't have the money right now
Old 08-24-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
Um, um...couldn't have waited just 3 more weeks? I don't have the money right now
Well the way it looks you might have time!! Go sell somthin!!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:14 AM   #6
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
The plasma centers here are paying good cash. Just bring some OJ and a few cookies with you and you'll have them shiny UCAs in no time flat.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
Well the way it looks you might have time!! Go sell somthin!!
Yea, but I have some stuff to pay off, so that is where all my paychecks are going. Trying to sell my snowboard and get these.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #9
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish we got money for giving blood here in Canada....some crap about the kindness of your heart or something...that is MY DNA DAMMIT.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:34 AM   #10
tacotown73 will become famous soon enough

tacotown73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
[SIZE=3]As of now, once the Group Buy closes I will ask that you PayPal me the full amount to help keep everything honest
You may want to find out the actual Paypal fees and add that number to the $595... so people know exactly what they'll be paying or push the vendor to take the sales directly. The later IMO is the better way to go... using Paypal is an unnecessary cost... especially when your vendor is already setup to take payments directly.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:01 AM   #11
arkane is on a distinguished road
arkane's Tacoma Gallery
I don't mind sending payment via PayPal to Coastie or whomever if there are no additional fees on my end. Is there tax to CA? (Please say no...)
Old 08-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #13
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
arkane...did you not read the OP? its says if its shipped to CA it gets TAXED...Im pretty sure they taught us all how to read in school...
Old 08-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #16
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
1.) Coastie Joe
2.) Rakso
3.) GotLift37
Old 08-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #17
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
so...no tax for anyone....and this is for the 1" uniball..... not the 1.25" ??
Old 08-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
so...no tax for anyone....and this is for the 1" uniball..... not the 1.25" ??
If you research the part number I have posted you will find that it is a 1 inch uniball and has urethane bushings... www.chaosfab.com
Old 08-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #20
arkane is on a distinguished road
arkane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
arkane...did you not read the OP? its says if its shipped to CA it gets TAXED...Im pretty sure they taught us all how to read in school...
Lol... 12hr grave shifts will do that to you.

1.) Coastie Joe
2.) Rakso
3.) GotLift37
4.) arkane

$595 no-tax, free shipping is an awesome deal! Thanks Coastie!