Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider and Suspension Sale - Ends Oct 31 2009

Old 09-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #21
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
amen to that capita
Old 09-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #22
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know where to see shipping costs?

id like to get in on this but the more i add up the features, the more expensive its getting.

hybrid + powdercoat = 390... then shipping.....
Old 09-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #23
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
Hi Jason, just wanted to make sure I got the group buy price. I placed my order Monday and you mentioned this group buy was coming, my name is Carlos and my phone # started 818-339
No problem, I will pass this on too Arien but I'm pretty sure he already took care of your invoice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post

I wanted these pretty bad but couldnt afford them so I just ordered some others! I wish I wouldve known this was coming
Sorry, you can always call. We try to do a sale every couple of months or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
could i get a shipping quote to 10605 please?
Please call for shipping quote, our UPS account is down right now but should be up by the time you read this. 951-735-4417

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
Is this shipped? If so, is there any more of a discount if I come pick them up?
No this is not shipped. Shipping runs between 65-200 depending on where you are. Canada is in the 200.00 range down the street is in the 65.00 range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
how long is shipping on these bad boys?
From the time of order 6 weeks or less from when they leave here 5 days or less depending on where you are. AZ is about 2-3 days, east coast is a full 5 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
I'd love to have the Bolt-on style for my double cab but I think shipping these to Canada might be expensive
Yes, some people will ship them to just this side of the border to save on cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
anyone know where to see shipping costs?

id like to get in on this but the more i add up the features, the more expensive its getting.

hybrid + powdercoat = 390... then shipping.....
Yes that is true but still much cheaper than normal.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #24
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
what does 'very little drilling' mean?
do you have to make new holes or elongate existing holes?
Old 09-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #25
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
what does 'very little drilling' mean?
do you have to make new holes or elongate existing holes?

On a extra cab or double cab short bed it's 3 holes preside if you plan to use them as sliders. If you just want them for steps or door ding prevention than you can bolt them on and not drill one hole.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:46 AM   #26
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
What about local pick up and installation?
I live in the OC. Thanks!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
What about local pick up and installation?
I live in the OC. Thanks!
Yes you can pick them up, that is not a problem we are in Corona. Just call and place the order first. We also do installation here.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #28
All Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to all

Name: Joe
All Beef Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if this a newb question, but other than cost difference and installation difficulty, is there any structural/strength advantage to going with bolt-on versus welding, or vice-versa?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mildots View Post
Sorry if this a newb question, but other than cost difference and installation difficulty, is there any structural/strength advantage to going with bolt-on versus welding, or vice-versa?
I'm a bigger fan of the weld on just because they strengthen the frame by welding the sliders too it. Basically a really strong frame reinforcement. Others will argue that the bolt on's can be taken off for cleaning or painting. Both are valid arguements so that is why we make both.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #30
All Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to all

Name: Joe
All Beef Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed via your website! I wrote about the group buy pricing in the notes section when I made the order-- please let me know if I need to do anything else to make sure I get the right pricing. Thanks for the deal!
Old 09-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #31
ruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud of

Army:
ruppmeister's Tacoma Gallery
WOOT! Just placed my order! Can't wait to get these bad boys on.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:56 AM   #32
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2009 Double Cab, Long Bed.
I called earlier today for a shipping quote and asked about kick outs.

Can I get a quote for hybrid weld-ons with kickouts powder coated?
Is there anyway to Rock crushers kicked out?

I am ready to pull the trigger on on a set!

Cheers
Old 09-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #33
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my set...cant wait
Old 10-02-2009, 12:07 AM   #34
NeecoJams is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
NeecoJams's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised this group buy didnt get a better response. I wish it would have been a month from now... I definitely would have bought a set.

Is there any idea when you might do another one?

and how much do you charge to weld them on to the truck at your shop?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:11 AM   #35
Taquito Bandito is on a distinguished road
Name: skip
Taquito Bandito's Tacoma Gallery
can we get some better pictures of how these bolt to the frame please? i've been looking into some rock sliders for my 05. thanks.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeecoJams View Post
I'm surprised this group buy didnt get a better response. I wish it would have been a month from now... I definitely would have bought a set.

Is there any idea when you might do another one?

and how much do you charge to weld them on to the truck at your shop?
How about extended through the month of October?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taquito Bandito View Post
can we get some better pictures of how these bolt to the frame please? i've been looking into some rock sliders for my 05. thanks.
Let me see if I can dig some up, we had a computer crash and out back ups didn't work so I will have to see if I can find some pictures for you. They basically use a L bracket that bolts to the side of the frame and the bottom of the frame.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #37
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought my set yesterday! Jason was great to work with and spent time (via email) with me to make sure I got the right product.

I now get to play the waiting game and maybe have them on my bday..?
Hybrid sliders, double cab, long bed, bare metal.

Cheers!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #38
Thanks guys, keep the orders coming, we extended it through the end of October for you guys.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:46 PM   #39
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
So tempting instead of installing the N-Fab nerf bars I have sitting at the shop.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #40
ruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud of

Army:
ruppmeister's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
So tempting instead of installing the N-Fab nerf bars I have sitting at the shop.
Go with the sliders! I really thought about the N-Fabs too but with this deal, who can resist?