Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider and Suspension Sale - Ends Oct 31 2009

Old 10-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #41
wolf13 is on a distinguished road
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
how well do these work as door protection from the side? (more worried about scraping up against stuff then on slamming them on rocks or car doors if I park next to my boss at work).
Old 10-14-2009, 03:35 AM   #42
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf13 View Post
how well do these work as door protection from the side? (more worried about scraping up against stuff then on slamming them on rocks or car doors if I park next to my boss at work).
hybrid bolt ons...

Old 10-14-2009, 03:56 AM   #44
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
yes it does
Old 10-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #45
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys,

Were still taking orders for these all month.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #46
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
I'm currently in Anaheim. How much if installed by your shop? Weld on or bolt on?
Old 10-17-2009, 05:51 AM   #47
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
^^ Looks good!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
yes it does
thank you. for those looking for something to step on, i wear 14's and am still able to use these a a step. i am very satisfied with them. installation sounds scary, but it's not bad if you have a few tools and a buddy to help.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #48
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
How much would shipping to 32547 be?
Old 10-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #49
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Anybody recieve them yet ?
Old 10-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #50
All Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to all

Name: Joe
All Beef Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
Anybody recieve them yet ?
Not yet here... but I see they charged my account a couple of weeks ago so hopefully they'll be here any day. I can hardly wait!
Old 10-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #51
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
None here yet either...
I am planning on giving them a call.
Me wants my sliders!
Old 10-25-2009, 07:01 AM   #52
Can't Fix Broke!
ChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shooter
ChocoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to the sales guy can't remember his name right now. but he said they should be shipping out this week. and that i could expect mine by friday. I ordered mine back in sept. i believe the 10th so you can kinda go off that for a timeline.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #53
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco08 View Post
I talked to the sales guy can't remember his name right now. but he said they should be shipping out this week. and that i could expect mine by friday. I ordered mine back in sept. i believe the 10th so you can kinda go off that for a timeline.
Well, I ordered mine the first week of Sept. and they are doing the install so I figure I'll be in the first batch
Old 10-26-2009, 12:19 PM   #54
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
We are building them and shipping them out as we build them.

We have a couple round tube sliders being shipped right now.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #55
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
How bout local peeps who are picking them up?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
How bout local peeps who are picking them up?
depending on what you have on order they may be ready for pick up. Arien has a stack of invoices to call on, in that stack our the pick ups. So you might be getting a call later today.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:33 PM   #57
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Woo Hoo...Picking up mine tomorrow morning and getting them installed!
Old 10-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #58
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Went over and had my sliders installed today. Good people at Demello. The guy who does most of the fabrication is a former Marine so that is Good To Go! OOOOH Rah!

I also put my Konig Countersteers on at JLB Motorsports in Corona, just a couple blocks away from Demello, and my truck is looking so much better. Waiting on a couple stickers and day with nice weather, will post pics afterwards.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #59
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Went over and had my sliders installed today. Good people at Demello. The guy who does most of the fabrication is a former Marine so that is Good To Go! OOOOH Rah!

I also put my Konig Countersteers on at JLB Motorsports in Corona, just a couple blocks away from Demello, and my truck is looking so much better. Waiting on a couple stickers and day with nice weather, will post pics afterwards.

Sounds awesome. Lets see some pics of the new gear.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #60
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Ok...here she is...