Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider and Suspension Sale - Ends Oct 31 2009

Old 10-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #61
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!! Bolt on round tubing.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #62
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
looking gooD!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #63
Soniq7 is on a distinguished road
Soniq7's Tacoma Gallery
Nice fit, they look pretty heavy. How much do they weigh ?
Old 10-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #64
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
No idea but they are indeed heavy
Old 10-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #66
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
Do they take paypal for payments?
Paypal or credit card is fine.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #67
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do a set of your Single tube square sliders with a bolt on set up?

I used to have the single square tube on my Wrangler and love that setup...
Old 10-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #68
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Count me in, for the group price, need to work out with you which one...
Old 11-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #69
Guys since we didn't get allot of your orders Friday we will still take them today either on line or call us. www.demello-offroad.com

951-735-4417
Old 11-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Guys since we didn't get allot of your orders Friday we will still take them today either on line or call us. www.demello-offroad.com

951-735-4417
Mine are ordered....guys get your orders in!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #73
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
AHHHH i can't wait to get mine in!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #74
and choco i'm stealing your wheels just a heads up lol
Old 11-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #75

They said mine should be here in three days after my order
Old 11-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #76
Thank you guys for all your orders. We had some already in stock but others we are building right now. Thank you again for your orders, if you have any questions please e-mail me at jason@demello-offroad.com
Old 11-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #77

Hmmm....I wonder if my single tubes were the "already in stock" kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Thank you guys for all your orders. We had some already in stock but others we are building right now. Thank you again for your orders, if you have any questions please e-mail me at jason@demello-offroad.com
Old 11-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #79
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN!!!!!! if i wouldnt have been out of town for the past 6 weeks, i totally would have gotten in on this. now ill have to wait 6 months for a sweet deal like this to come around again. SOB