Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider and Suspension Sale - Ends Oct 31 2009

Old 11-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #81
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I just started shopping for sliders... Too bad I am too late. I will be buying some within the month, any visability on another deal?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #82
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Mine just shipped!!! Yayyy!!!!!

Now they gotta just make the jouney to Jersey
Old 11-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #83
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Just got mine installed by them on Monday. Well worth the wait in my opinion, I got round sliders welded on. My truck is a long bed so it took longer to make and install time was 3hrs at there place

Old 11-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #84
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
CJ..In that last pic,I was under the impression that the inside runner went right under the pinch weld.Bringing the outside one closer under the cab.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #85
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
CJ..In that last pic,I was under the impression that the inside runner went right under the pinch weld.Bringing the outside one closer under the cab.
no, both runners are past the cab. I figured it would work out the way you stated but it makes sense when you see it person on why its mounted this way. Real world testing will prove me wrong or right
Old 11-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #86
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
no, both runners are past the cab. I figured it would work out the way you stated but it makes sense when you see it person on why its mounted this way. Real world testing will prove me wrong or right
Please post up after you use them.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #87
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Mine will be here next week!!!! I'm gonna have like 3 cans of paint waiting when the UPS guy gets here
Old 11-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #88
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine this week! They are sitting on the garage floor waiting for primer and paint. The welding on them is beautiful. Top quality work guys. Definately worth the $ and wait.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #89
Mine are sitting in my garage too primered and gonna paint tonight, they look great so far despite a few dings from the bender, but oh well they're supposed to be abused!
Old 11-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #90
Got mine installed the otherday finally! Just primiered and painted with flat rustoleum rattle cans and they look great and seem to be holding up great so far at least against rock chips. (Sorry for the cell phone pics in my dark garage)

Old 11-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #91
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you guys like them. Were still shipping them out. Sorry I have been out of here or a while my computer pulled a blue screen of death on my last week. I had limited acess to the net.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:39 AM   #92
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got a regular cab here in Grand Terrace if you guys wanna model for reg cab sliders...
Old 11-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #93
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
I just started shopping for sliders... Too bad I am too late. I will be buying some within the month, any visability on another deal?
Im with ya on this one, missed it my a few days.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #94
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
Im with ya on this one, missed it my a few days.
PM or call in, we have been giving pretty good deals still;0)
Old 11-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #95
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Guys,
I am going to install my sliders and I have a question. I have the weld-on variety. What are the holes in the plate for on the end brace? Which way is forward? They seem symmetric, does the one with the holes go in the front or back?

Cheers
Old 11-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #96
Tacoma convert
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperstd View Post
Guys,
I am going to install my sliders and I have a question. I have the weld-on variety. What are the holes in the plate for on the end brace? Which way is forward? They seem symmetric, does the one with the holes go in the front or back?

Cheers
..just measured. the end with the holes in it is 18", the end w/o is 17.5"
Old 11-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #98
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came yesterday, Thanks DeMello Offroad for honoring the Group Buy price outside of the group buy dates. I plan to install them tomorrow! Thanks again!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #99
Guys were still working on the last couple of sets and we are also working on a Christmas special with simular prices.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #100
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks got mine delivered today..the UPS guy look pissed because they were so heavy...will mount them tomorrow!!