Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

NEW All-Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy - Ends Oct 15 2009

Old 09-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #22
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Actually the shackle mounts are attached with 1/4" thick cold-rolled steel plate that goes all the way through the bumper as one solid piece where it mounts to the frame. I tried to take some pics to show this (see attached) - excuse my dust! This design makes the attachment points very strong, unlike a bigger mount simply welded to the face of the bumper.
Attached Thumbnails
NEW All-Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy - Ends Oct 15 2009-pict0571.jpg   NEW All-Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy - Ends Oct 15 2009-pict0572.jpg  
Old 09-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #23
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
fuck i hella want one but no money
Old 09-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #24
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't seen any replacement bumpers that I thought looked like an improvement (in looks) over stock. This one looks really sharp! I don't have the $$$ to get in on the group buy, but that's sure a great looking piece of hardware!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #25
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
Black only?
Old 09-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #26
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
are the prices plus tax for those of us who would pick up locally
Old 09-27-2009, 08:22 AM   #28
willis is on a distinguished road

Name: keith
willis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to willis
i am guessing those prices DO NOT include shipping??

could i get a quote to a business address in 35215, Birmingham AL
Old 09-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #30
forcepowrd07 is on a distinguished road
forcepowrd07's Tacoma Gallery
oh man! i got mine delivered on the 16th, and picked up from powdercoat shop yesterday. i was gonna put it on but found out i gotta replace my tow hitch. any discounts on just the accessories?
Old 09-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #32
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhelan View Post
Black only?

They are actually bare right now, so you can paint it any color you'd like!
Old 09-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #33

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
are the prices plus tax for those of us who would pick up locally
Yes, sorry we have to add 8.75% sales tax , but you'll save more than that on not having to pay shipping!
Old 09-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #34

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willis View Post
i am guessing those prices DO NOT include shipping??

could i get a quote to a business address in 35215, Birmingham AL
About $61.00 via UPS Ground (including insurance).
Old 09-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #35
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery

So if I have it shipped to 95050 (Norcal), I would have to pay shipping and tax?
Old 09-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #36

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcepowrd07 View Post
oh man! i got mine delivered on the 16th, and picked up from powdercoat shop yesterday. i was gonna put it on but found out i gotta replace my tow hitch. any discounts on just the accessories?
We can go ahead and honor the 10% off since you already got the bumper.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:24 PM   #37

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Do the Wrap around pieces require you to cut your fender?

My memory is horrible, but to me I recall it being a bolt over.
You are correct, our bumper does NOT require you to cut your fender, even with the wrap around side pieces.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
We can go ahead and honor the 10% off since you already got the bumper.

sarah you are amazing!!! definitely planning on purchasing that hitch now.
just curious, would you be able to apply that to the wrap around side pieces that i have backordered?

also, regarding those side pieces, what is going to keep those plates from knocking against the sides of your tailgate during rough driving?
Old 09-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #39
whooops! you got me. sorry i was in a hurry to catch the cowboy game.

thanks for the info.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:17 AM   #40
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
whats the shipping rate to Hawaii?..........96720