Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

NEW All-Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy - Ends Oct 15 2009

Old 09-29-2009, 02:30 AM   #41
youngblood is on a distinguished road
youngblood's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine yesterday. Can't wait to drop that cheesy chrome stocker off the back of my Taco!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #42
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HILOTOY View Post
whats the shipping rate to Hawaii?..........96720
$200.50 via UPS. I can also check Aloha Freight for you as well.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #43
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post

So if I have it shipped to 95050 (Norcal), I would have to pay shipping and tax?

Unfortunately, yes. 8.25% tax plus about $45 for shipping.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #44

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcepowrd07 View Post
sarah you are amazing!!! definitely planning on purchasing that hitch now.
just curious, would you be able to apply that to the wrap around side pieces that i have backordered?

also, regarding those side pieces, what is going to keep those plates from knocking against the sides of your tailgate during rough driving?

Not a problem!

The side pieces are very rigid and like Cliff said, they tie back into the frame for added support, so they will not touch your bed.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #45
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, Sarah. I have a couple questions.
1. How much for the wrap arounds? (both styles)
2. What does the bumper weigh?
3. If I order the reciever hitch to go inside, is it strong enough to fully use the towing ability of the truck? I tow probably several thousand miles in the summer for work and play, loads varying from 2000lbs of quads, to probably over 7000(yeah, our backhoe is a bit over tow limit) and I need a hitch that can hold up to these demands. Even if you cant claim due to lawyers or whatever, I understand that. Just a simple 'yeah it will handle it' is good for me.
4. How much to ship to 97603
Old 09-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #46

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Ok, Sarah. I have a couple questions.
1. How much for the wrap arounds? (both styles)
2. What does the bumper weigh?
3. If I order the reciever hitch to go inside, is it strong enough to fully use the towing ability of the truck? I tow probably several thousand miles in the summer for work and play, loads varying from 2000lbs of quads, to probably over 7000(yeah, our backhoe is a bit over tow limit) and I need a hitch that can hold up to these demands. Even if you cant claim due to lawyers or whatever, I understand that. Just a simple 'yeah it will handle it' is good for me.
4. How much to ship to 97603
Here's your answers:
1. We only decided to run the plate style wrap around side pieces - currently they are an additional $89/pr with the group buy, and the regular price of $99 is likely to go up since our manufacturing quote has since nearly doubled.
2. The bumper itself weights about 55-60 lbs, plus 10 lbs for the side pieces.
3. We can't make a claim as to our receivers towing capacity, but I think you saw a picture of my truck towing our boat, probably around 5k pounds. The receiver attaches to the frame/bumper with 3 bolts on each side.
4. Shipping via UPS Ground is about $45.00

Old 09-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #47
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Unfortunately, yes. 8.25% tax plus about $45 for shipping.
Can you ship it to my Grandparents' house in Tucson, but somehow I do a drive by and you throw it in my bed?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #48

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Can you ship it to my Grandparents' house in Tucson, but somehow I do a drive by and you throw it in my bed?
Either way you are technically still suppose to pay sales & use tax! I really hate that the government makes business' be their tax collectors tho!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #49
niteridearc is on a distinguished road
niteridearc's Tacoma Gallery
what is the official headcount so far? I'd like to know to estimate the cost.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #50
heffer is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
heffer's Tacoma Gallery
if only i wasnt planning on buying sliders right now, id be all over this
Old 09-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #51
Spootypuff is on a distinguished road
Spootypuff's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Spootypuff
I want one of these so badly but my truck would look a little silly with the only exterior mod being a high clearance back bumper....
Old 09-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #52
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans on a front bumper buy?
Old 09-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #53
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
$200.50 via UPS. I can also check Aloha Freight for you as well.

Man, I really want to get in on this.........did you check on Aloha?
Old 09-30-2009, 04:45 AM   #54
youngblood is on a distinguished road
youngblood's Tacoma Gallery
Check the bottom of the first post. AllPro has been updating it there. I suggest you get off the sidelines and jump on this deal!

AllPro shipped my bumper today. They are going to credit back the discount once the buy closes! Talk about awesome service! Now I get my bumper asap and the discount as well!

Hats off to AllPro for having their sh*t together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteridearc View Post
what is the official headcount so far? I'd like to know to estimate the cost.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #55
MrWindow is on a distinguished road
MrWindow's Tacoma Gallery
I knew I shoulda waited!
Crap!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #56
DylanElvis is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat reporter/photographer, 20th Engr Bde, Democratic Republic of Vietnam
DylanElvis's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper question

I have an 06 Tacoma with the stock bumper that's cheap plastic. It's already worthless and deformed because of a couple of low-speed parking lot dings. Cheap piece of c**p that doesn't belong on this otherwise great vehicle. This replacement bumper looks like it's steel. Is it factory, or is it aftermarket? Does anyone know anything about it? Does it have any shock absorbers built into the mounting brackets?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #57
ponq is on a distinguished road
ponq's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the bumper thread, I will get my finances together and order one with the works this Monday.
Hope we can push the group buy +10
Old 09-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #58

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HILOTOY View Post
Man, I really want to get in on this.........did you check on Aloha?
Yeah, Aloha was actually $20 more than UPS, but that was on a pallet, so I'm double checking to see if they could just ship it without adding the pallet dimensions.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #59

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblood View Post
Check the bottom of the first post. AllPro has been updating it there. I suggest you get off the sidelines and jump on this deal!

AllPro shipped my bumper today. They are going to credit back the discount once the buy closes! Talk about awesome service! Now I get my bumper asap and the discount as well!

Hats off to AllPro for having their sh*t together.

Thanks for the order & kind words!

We found that when you order the receiver hitch with the bumper, we can just bolt it to the inside of the bumper and it can ship for no added shipping cost other than just the insurance.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #60

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
Tax on an item when shipping out of state? that doesnt sound right. or is it just when shipping to The Rich's Republic of Californication.
Well I think on your annual tax return you're suppose to claim out-of-state purchases, but I don't know how they can possibly police that.