Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

NEW All-Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy - Ends Oct 15 2009

Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 AM   #161
ggerdsen is on a distinguished road

ggerdsen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Group Buy Extended one more day! Even though we are now sold out, if you get your order in by today 10/16 you can still get in on the group buy pricing. We will have more bumpers in stock by the end of this month. Thanks again for all the orders!
These look great! Can you get the hinged license plate w/light and a hitch from AllPro as well? If you can get the hinged plate w/light, does it tie in to the stock license plate wiring? Also, can you get them powder coated from from AllPro prior to shipping? Any group buys coming up??? I was too late for this one Thanks!
Old 11-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #163
Golden Member
Toy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura about
Toy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
just got mine back from the powder coater yesterday and mounted it up last night. The hitch does not fit with the spare tire in... not that big a deal, i got AAA mounted up real smooth, fits very nicely all around. i can't wait for the side pieces! pics will come when the rest of my truck is a clean as the bumper.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #164
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Taco View Post
just got mine back from the powder coater yesterday and mounted it up last night. The hitch does not fit with the spare tire in... not that big a deal, i got AAA mounted up real smooth, fits very nicely all around. i can't wait for the side pieces! pics will come when the rest of my truck is a clean as the bumper.
Toy Taco, You have to drop the spare down then install the receiver. After that, raide the spare back into place. Good to go!!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #165
Golden Member
Toy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura about
Toy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have the stock bfg spare in there, 265/70/16. i doubt you cold fit a 32 with the hitch, read on...

Brandon- i was thinking of trying that but was a little concerned about how close that pushes the tire to the axle... it looked very close but it might work. it was late and just decided to leave it off until i can take a closer look and get the axle articulated to check all clearances.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #166
WATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the rough
WATacoRider's Tacoma Gallery
oh why cant these have a hitch setup similar to stock? I need a new bumper because my current 1 has a dent on one of the corners. Probably same price to get a beefier bumper than fixing or getting a new stock 1.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:23 PM   #167
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATacoRider View Post
oh why cant these have a hitch setup similar to stock? I need a new bumper because my current 1 has a dent on one of the corners. Probably same price to get a beefier bumper than fixing or getting a new stock 1.
I thought the same thing.... so I solved it myself
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics...

These pics are with the build still in progress. I'll post some new pics once Im completely done- painted, safety chain loops welded in, reciever tube reinforced, and a bracket for my 7 pin....