Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

NEW All-Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy - Ends Oct 15 2009

Old 09-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
NEW All-Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy - Ends Oct 15 2009

All the pre-orders have now been filled, and we just got our second batch of 20 bumpers in stock (here is one of 2 pallets):

We want to get these bumpers out there, so we decided to offer group buy pricing!

PRICING:
<5 = $616/ea (5% Off)
5+ = $584/ea (10% Off)
10+ = $551/ea (15% Off)
15+ = $519/ea (20% Off)
20+ = $486/ea (25% Off)

PLUS... Add any accessories at 10% OFF!

Orders must be placed by Oct 15, 2009. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. We will keep an updated order list posted.

Bumpers are as pictured here, except not powdercoated:

Here is another pic with the optional wrap side pieces that will be available soon for an additional $89/set with the group buy:

Other options include (at group buy pricing):
High Clearance Receiver Hitch - $116ea
D-Ring Shackles - $12.15/ea
Lighted License Plate Frame - $44/ea

Also, if you are local, we can get these powdercoated at a cost of $125/ea.

More Info:

After months of development and testing, All-Pro Off Road is proud to release our new 05+ Tacoma Steel Plate Style Rear Bumpers. Get the added clearance you need, with some added style! This bumper is made out of 10 gauge steel plate with 1/4" mounting brackets with integrated shackle mounts. Optional wrap-around side pieces are 7 gauge (3/16") for added strength in the most vulnerable area.

Order List:

1) Clark R.
2) Brandon H.
3) Tom P.
4) Tim Y.
5) Patrick M.
6) Mark V.
7) Tom D.
8) Benja P.
9) Jaya B.
10) Troy H.
11) Jeremy W.
12) Kip D.
13) Alika B.
14) Daniel R.
15) Robert B.
16) Timothy S.
17) Steve S.
18) Justin P.
19) Steve M.
20) Bryan M.
21) Pat M.
22) Nathan Y.
23) Weyland G.
24) Eric N.
25) Anton G.
26) Richard W.
27) Casey E.
28) Jeremy S.
29) Dave S.
30) Stephen W.

(Last Updated: 10/20/09)

THANKS FOR THE ORDERS!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG! I want one....Gotta see if Ill have enough money for bills...lol

Kick @ss bumpers by the way!
Old 09-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
got any pictures of the bumper with the receiver hitch? Or the bumper mounted
Old 09-25-2009, 01:55 AM   #5
youngblood is on a distinguished road
youngblood's Tacoma Gallery
You read my mind! I'm calling Monday to order and know a bunch of other folks that will be as well.

Thanks to All Pro for this great deal for TW!
Old 09-25-2009, 02:08 AM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
might be interested in this GB. I've been planning on building my own, but these are pretty much what mine would look like anyways. Gotta check out the funds......
Old 09-25-2009, 04:25 AM   #7
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
So do you move your 2" box hitch if you have one? Mine is below my rear bumper, not up there with the license plate. If the hitch is behind the license plate, well obviously it's not sticking out any. I guess you reach underneath to insert your pin / etc?

If we can get enough people together for the 25% discount.. WOW - I don't have the cash in my hand but dang that would force me to put it on a credit card or something... it's a great deal!
Old 09-25-2009, 05:00 AM   #8
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Damn this is a good deal...I wish I could be in on it.

Sarah, I'm a big fan of your truck. Now that I have one, hopefully I can get the All-Pro LT kit and bumpers.

Bump for a Kick Ass Group buy!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 05:10 AM   #9
ponq is on a distinguished road
ponq's Tacoma Gallery
Good chance I'm ordering this in the next week.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #10
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the compliments!

He's another pic showing the how the receiver comes out behind the license plate (taken by SirMarlon in Big Bear, CA):

Old 09-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #12
E-ROCKER is on a distinguished road
E-ROCKER's Tacoma Gallery
This new rear bumper is awesome. I think it looks even better than the FJ All Pro rear, very nice.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #13
Baller
JordanAbbott is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JordanAbbott's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JordanAbbott
do we start a group buy list? i want to put myself down on it. i was ordering this bumper soon anyway.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #14

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Once you place the order, we'll add your name to the list. I'll edit the first post to start it since we'll include orders we get from other forums and our own website all together to give everyone the biggest combined discount!
Old 09-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #15
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
if you get 20+ i can afford it!!!!! let me know!!!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #16
Tacomamoose is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Tacomamoose's Tacoma Gallery
I love this look on the trucks.. what bumper is this and how expensive is it?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #17
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
gahh...this is soooo nice....i might have to get this before i get the front with a price like this
Old 09-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #18
ponq is on a distinguished road
ponq's Tacoma Gallery
Can the receiver hitch be used in conjunction with the oem spare tire in place?
Just checking, looks like a tight fit.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #19

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
The OEM spare will still fit, but probably not much larger, we didn't even try to put my 35" under there! Actually, one of our next projects is going to be a bed rack that holds larger spares, hi-lifts, powertanks, CB antenna mounts, lights, etc.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #20
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
whats up with the super skinny shackle mounts? they look like they would rip right off if one were to actually use them.

looks good though!