Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Interest in a Thule Xsporter Rack Group Buy?

Old 10-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Interest in a Thule Xsporter Rack Group Buy?

Anybody interested in a Group Buy on the Thule Xsporter racks? Price would depend on interest but would be worth it since Thule is MAP and all stores retail for the same amount.

The Socal guys would be getting the best deal as you could pick it up in SD, Oside, or Sunset Beach and not have to pay shipping.

For other guys we have awesome UPS Rates and if your within distance of one of the freight hubs you can pick up there for even less.

If you guys have an interest let me know and ill work out some prices with the owners. we are getting ready to do the Thule Preseason order so id like to get it rolling.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Price is somewhat dependent on the number of folks but Id like to save each member around $100.00.

Seeing as How Thule is MAP Pricing that is 100.00 more than you can save anywhere else.

Retail on these for these in 2009 is 599.95
Old 10-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
MAP is advertised price it has nothing to do with what they retailer actually sells them for. If you talk to the retailers individually I’m sure many will offer individual discounts seeing as how the economy sucks. They just can’t advertise anything lower but are generally free to sell as they please. I’m talking in general sense not specific to Thule.

How do these affect the usage of the existing rails? I’m assuming they will not work my bed cover? I’d be interested if price were more a long the line of $400-450.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
For the use with existing rails, I assume you are talking about on the 2nd Gen trucks? With these ther is an adapter kit so it slides right into the rail.

No it will not work with any kind of bed cover as it mounts on the inside of your bed.

I know what MAP means we deal with a lot of vendors that use MAP in the Scuba and Kayak industry however I am making the point that you will not find a better price online and most large outlets do not put Thule on sale due to the low margins. All I am attempting to do is get some fellow Taco Lovers a good deal on an awesome rack.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I scuba and kayak... Hook a brother up!! Maybe consider doing a GB for Thule stuff in general and not limit it to the specific rack. Also I’m assuming its $499 for the rack + the cost of the adapter kit?
Old 10-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Yes 499.00 plus the adapters at 15% off.

For other Thule stuff I can do a flat discount of 15% for TW Members. A Group buy would be difficult as everybody seems to want something different.

As for the Scuba and kayak gear, let me know what you need. Always willing to help folks out with whatever I can.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
Da Boy is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
Da Boy's Tacoma Gallery
Has any one test fitted the XSporter with the 2010 access cab. With that plastic rail i'm having a hard time picturing how it would work out? Need something for the Kayaks and i like the idea of a bed rack best. The Thule fit guide did not have anything for the 2010 when i looked.

Suggestions welcome
Old 06-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I would consider it
Old 06-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
Da Boy is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
Da Boy's Tacoma Gallery
I did a bit more searching and saw a pic of an 09 with XSporter and the rails look the same...

You can call me interested.