Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 10!! Ends 10/15/09

Old 10-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #21
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I want some but I don't know which ones to get? Any ideas? I want hi/low beams but I no jack about lights... whats the middle best?
Old 10-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #22
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I want some but I don't know which ones to get? Any ideas? I want hi/low beams but I no jack about lights... whats the middle best?
Hands down Slim Bixenon 6000K kit. You won't ever look back lol.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
My H4 6000K Bixenon Slim , H10 6000K Low Slim

Old 10-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #24
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
whats the 50watt do? make them brighter?

i am gonna jump on board here
Old 10-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #25
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Will this kit work with aftermarket headlights? I have some projector headlights that uses a H1 bulb for high and low. total 4 bulbs. when you said $30 extra set of bulbs do you need extra harnesses or can you run 4 bulbs with no problem. I have some silverstars in them that are pretty bright claims 4000K, but would like to go with the 6000K.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #26
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
aight throw me down for them.... H4 6000K Bixenon Slim
Old 10-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #27
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
whats the 50watt do? make them brighter?

i am gonna jump on board here
The 50w is more of an off road only use. They are very bright and tend to attract more flashes from oncoming traffic.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:36 AM   #28
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Alright put me down for 6000k bixenon slim. Whatever one fits in the stock headlights.

Send invoice to info@overkastcafe.com

Thx
Old 10-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
Alright put me down for 6000k bixenon slim. Whatever one fits in the stock headlights.

Send invoice to info@overkastcafe.com

Thx
Can you PM me your Mailing Address and Full Name. I will get your invoice sent out as soon as I receive that.

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #30
leo858 has a spectacular aura aboutleo858 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Hospital Corpsman/ Xray Tech
Name: Leo
leo858's Tacoma Gallery
I want these for my fogs, what do you guys recommend?
Old 10-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo858 View Post
I want these for my fogs, what do you guys recommend?
Most people and myself will say 6000K. It is the brightest and whitest.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
I was on the last go round, and I love my headlights!! I got the slim 6000 with high and low beam... Absolutely love them!
Glad you like them!!
Old 10-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #35
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Glad you like them!!
Yup! Thanks for getting us some good equipment!! I plan to get the fogs one of these days!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
Yup! Thanks for getting us some good equipment!! I plan to get the fogs one of these days!
You are all very welcome! You going to jump on this GB for the fogs?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:14 AM   #37
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
I understand that the 3000k, 6000k, etc refers to the actual color of the bulb but what does the H4, H10, etc refer too? I want a white (not ricey blue) high/low beam and a yellow fog light. I would assume H4 6000k bixenons for the headlights and a 3000k ____ for the fog lights?

Could you maybe put a glossary of what each number and letter combo refers to?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #38
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

Name: steve
CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
im not trying to sound like an ass by any means, but what are the advantages of this kit over a $ 79.00 bi-xenon EBAY kit...?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmynuts View Post
im not trying to sound like an ass by any means, but what are the advantages of this kit over a $ 79.00 bi-xenon EBAY kit...?
Well I am sure a few people on here have boughten from ebay and have been hosed when something goes bad and cannot get a solid contact with the buyer. Plus quality is usually the difference. Some kits are made with more quality and cost the seller more $ and some other kits are just thrown together to sell below the quality kits.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude5108 View Post
I understand that the 3000k, 6000k, etc refers to the actual color of the bulb but what does the H4, H10, etc refer too? I want a white (not ricey blue) high/low beam and a yellow fog light. I would assume H4 6000k bixenons for the headlights and a 3000k ____ for the fog lights?

Could you maybe put a glossary of what each number and letter combo refers to?
Well the H4, H10, etc. is the bulb size. For our trucks the headlights are H4 Bixenon and the bulb size for the fogs is H10 low beam. All the other sizes are for other vehicles if people have other cars they want to convert.