Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 10!! Ends 10/15/09

Old 10-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #41
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Well the H4, H10, etc. is the bulb size. For our trucks the headlights are H4 Bixenon and the bulb size for the fogs is H10 low beam. All the other sizes are for other vehicles if people have other cars they want to convert.
Thanks for the explanation!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #42
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
I could be interested in this, any problem with me being in Canada? What company do you use for shipping?
Old 10-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #43
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianboy View Post
I could be interested in this, any problem with me being in Canada? What company do you use for shipping?
No problems I have shipped several to Canada buyers. I ship to canada through USPS.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #45
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Slim, I looked in the OP but didnt see an answer.... Just curious to when these will ship out. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #46
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Hey Slim, I looked in the OP but didnt see an answer.... Just curious to when these will ship out. Thanks.
Oh sorry I should clarify that a little better.

The Group Buy will end on the 15th and that is when all our orders are placed. I usually receive them 3 days after the order is placed.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_seven View Post
these are awesome! i'm thinking about getting a set for my foglights now! totally recommended, thanks slim!
You should get them for the fogs its a ton brighter than the stock bulbs!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:04 AM   #48
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Slim, will this GB be offered regularly? I want in on it but the new truck got foam in the brain. I went a little mod crazy in the last month. I bought HPS pads, SS brake lines, MBRP exhaust, and got my hood painted...so I need to tone down for a little while.

Hahaha I ordered everything except the paintjob online while drinking. I get into these "eff it! buy it!" moods. Send a six pack my way and I just might get the headlights and fogs done this month
Old 10-07-2009, 08:23 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
Hey Slim, will this GB be offered regularly? I want in on it but the new truck got foam in the brain. I went a little mod crazy in the last month. I bought HPS pads, SS brake lines, MBRP exhaust, and got my hood painted...so I need to tone down for a little while.

Hahaha I ordered everything except the paintjob online while drinking. I get into these "eff it! buy it!" moods. Send a six pack my way and I just might get the headlights and fogs done this month
Lol here have a with me jk. I would say there should be a GB going when you're ready to buy. If there isn't I can still get you a kit just at full price.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #50
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
paid thanks slim
Old 10-07-2009, 08:32 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
paid thanks slim
Got it!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #52
pikegi is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Brandon
pikegi's Tacoma Gallery
Paid this morning!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikegi View Post
Paid this morning!
Got yours as well!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #54
tacomaatw is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
tacomaatw's Tacoma Gallery
Interested

Hi, Slim,

Thanks for all the information. Who is the manufacturer?

What kind of warranty is on the kit? And how is it honored?

Also, is there any danger of melting the stock lenses/fixtures when replacing the bulbs with these kits?

Marc
Old 10-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #55
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have photos comparing 4300 and 6k on our trucks? And not just against the blank white sheet of paper? Im def interested!
Old 10-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #56

They come with 12 months warranty. If anything goes bad contact me here and I will take care of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaatw View Post
Hi, Slim,

Thanks for all the information. Who is the manufacturer?

What kind of warranty is on the kit? And how is it honored?

Also, is there any danger of melting the stock lenses/fixtures when replacing the bulbs with these kits?

Marc
Old 10-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Do you have photos comparing 4300 and 6k on our trucks? And not just against the blank white sheet of paper? Im def interested!
I don't have any photos of them myself but I am sure there are some pics on here since I have sold a lot of 6k and 4.3k. Maybe do a search or post a thread asking.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:24 AM   #58
Dreamer
TexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud ofTexasBlue has much to be proud of

Name: Kellan
TexasBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Going fogs and mains all at once. I traded in a 2008 G37 coupe for my Taco and the only thing I miss is the HIDs. This should solve that problem nicely.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBlue View Post
Going fogs and mains all at once. I traded in a 2008 G37 coupe for my Taco and the only thing I miss is the HIDs. This should solve that problem nicely.
You're like me I had an Audi A4 that had xenons and LOVED them. Went to a truck with halogens and cried lol. This definitely fixed it for me as well. I will never go back to halogen again.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #60
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a website? I read thru everything and didn't see any mention of it.