Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Katzkin Groupbuy Ends 12/05/09

View Poll Results: Would you take part in this group buy?
Yes 25 40.98%
No 36 59.02%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2009, 05:32 PM   #61
DLAV is on a distinguished road
Name: Denis
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
i just used hog rings and pliers yeah the back doesn't really stick flat to the back of the seat i thought there should have been some more places to hog ring them on the backs because the factory ones have places. i like the colour also it seems to match pretty good to the rest of the truck.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #62
amati5 is on a distinguished road
amati5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAV View Post
i just used hog rings and pliers yeah the back doesn't really stick flat to the back of the seat i thought there should have been some more places to hog ring them on the backs because the factory ones have places.
How much space in between are we talking about? 1 to 2 inches? This is the part I don't like about seatcover on a sport seat (large bolsters).

Thanks
Old 11-13-2009, 03:14 AM   #63
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing, and, how much are we looking at for costs in the GB?
Old 11-13-2009, 04:36 AM   #64
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
maybe 3/4 inch. check out my pictures a few posts up. mine are the dark grey ones with trd sport seats. it really isn't that noticable. plus they haven't been broken in yet that picture was taken right after they had been instaled.

you'de be looking at about 620 shipped to US that is the most expensive it would be if we hit the lowest amount of orders (5) and it would get cheaper from there.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:42 AM   #65
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
SubFrozen you can contact Don at auto interiors live the link to the email is a few posts back. he'll take care of you and let you know how it works.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #66
amati5 is on a distinguished road
amati5's Tacoma Gallery
I emailed Don yesterday but got no reply yet. I guess we have to wait until just before Dec 5th to find out the eligible discount.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #67
AutoInteriors is on a distinguished road
Name: Don
AutoInteriors's Tacoma Gallery
Contact Katzkin Dealer Rep

Hello everyone! If anyone needs info regarding the Katzkin group buy, you can contact me at direct at: djt@autointeriorslive.com or Toll-Free 1(877) 4 KATZKIN ext.833. Our site: Www.AutoInteriorsLive.com I am also appointing Nancy Polidoro, to head public relations for this group buy. So, feel free to contact her to add yourself to the list and to give her the required information. She can be reach at: nancy@autointeriorslive.com or at ext.813
Thanks,
Donald Tusso
Old 11-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #68
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
I emailed twice with no response either.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #69
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Try this one:
djt@AutoInteriorsLive.com
I e-mailed him last night at 11:00 PM my time which I believe is 2 hours behind him and he replied right away to my astonishment!
Old 11-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #70
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Name: MARK
CRIMAR30's Tacoma Gallery
Katzkin

I talked to Nancy today about what kit I would need, she says there have only been 6 people who talked to her to confirm that they are in on the GB, here's her number if anyone's still interested. 1(877) 4 KATZKIN-ext
Old 11-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #71
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
I think that people are confused because the title says katszkin feeler. i've pm'd tCbob to change it still waiting to hear back from him. i really want this to be a go.i would also like to get it on the main page like all the other GB's
Old 11-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #72
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIMAR30 View Post
I talked to Nancy today about what kit I would need, she says there have only been 6 people who talked to her to confirm that they are in on the GB, here's her number if anyone's still interested. 1(877) 4 KATZKIN-ext
Maybe Dlav could edit the original post to show who has actually ordered so far. Of course people would have to let him know that they have ordered.

I notice one of the people who said they were buying on the poll was Don from autointeriors!
Old 11-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #73
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah if anybody has ordered let me know and i will put a list on the first post. i'll try to get a number from Don he won't be able to give me the user names though.

denis
Old 11-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #74
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
SO a fellow from an RX 8 forum contacted me and wanted in on the group buy so Don and i emailed back and forth a few times and it looks like we are doing a joint group buy. so hopefully we can get some more sales from the other forum.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #75
Newby
ec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
Fellow from RX8 Forum

So I'm the guy trying to jump in on the group buy, posts earlier in this thread said you could order the kits for other cars, so I figured I'd check it out. Looks like they carry my kit so I'm trying to get a price from Don. He stated as of today (11/18/09) there were only 4 people "officially" signed up, so I would probably make 5 and lead into the 5% discount. I will also post on the RX8 forum to see if others are interested and hopefully get us up to the 10% or more rate. Thanks for letting me (us) take part and hopefully it will help you out as well.

Posted on the RX8 forum at: http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=186476
Old 11-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #76
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for them in midnight grey for a double cab.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #77
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
I have tuscany storm in mine and they pretty much match the steering wheel and shifter perfect. try and find local dealer for Katzkin and go look at the swatches. i think the second darkest one on the regular leather should be about right. i was tossing between the two and i think that the dark graphite would work for you. are you trying to match the dark parts of the door panel because i think that it would be pretty close. email this guy dsheffler@katzkin.com he's the rep for your area and he should be able to point you to a dealer in your area. i just found his email on Katzkin website.

if you have any more questions you can pm me or email Don from Auto interiors live ( his email is in a few posts above)

Denis
Old 11-21-2009, 08:04 AM   #78
Color Samples

Hello. Don here, from AutoInteriorsLive.com. If anyone here needs a color catalog or needs a OEM to Katzkin color conversion chart, here are the links for them. No need to get another Katzkin dealer or rep involved. Talk about headaches! LOL! Here are links for:

Katzkin Pattern List

http://www.autointeriorslive.com/Kat...ns-s/47090.htm

OEM to Katzkin Color Conversion Chart
http://www.autointeriorslive.com/Kat...rt-s/24722.htm

Color Samples Catalog
http://www.autointeriorslive.com/Kat...g-p/katcat.htm

So far, there are only 4 people signed up for TWRX GB.
Let me know if you need anything else. You can contact me direct- djt@AutoInteriorsLive.com Toll-Free 1(877) 4 KATZKIN ext. 833
THANKS, Don Tusso

AUTO INTERIORS, LLC
Sewing with the flowSince 1982

TOLL-FREE:
1(877) 4 KATZKIN

Shop Online!
www.AutoInteriorsLive.Com

Sales@AutoInteriorsLive.com
Service@AutoInteriorsLive.com
Info@AutoInteriorsLive.com
Old 11-21-2009, 08:46 AM   #79
Recruiting GB members

I am willing to make a post on our website mentioning the TW group buy. I am willing to take a lose on profit to add members to it for a better discount for you guys. They will have to join TW on their own though.

Any Thoughts?
Don
Old 11-21-2009, 08:57 AM   #80
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
is there an end date on this gb? didn't see one mentioned in the OP