Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 11! Ends 11/15/09

Old 11-04-2009, 03:13 AM   #21
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't gotten flashed yet, even when using the hi beams; and I highly doubt I'll ever get pulled over for them.

As Cubby said, if you aim them correctly upon install; you will not blind anyone in oncoming traffic and these kits are perfectly legal.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:13 AM   #22
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
The main thing is if you are lifted to do an adjustment. If you are stock and don't change the housing alignment when installing (which shouldn't happen at all.) then you should be A-Ok!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:55 AM   #23
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for an H4 Slim 6000 and an H10 slim 3000.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #24
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
I'm in for an H4 Slim 6000 and an H10 slim 3000.
Got your PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #25
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
one question, i searched through the DIY install and couldnt find what it takes to install the fogs. Im looking at getting the 6000k slim ballasts, just have to check the bank. Just wondering how much of a pain/easy it is to install the 600k for fogs. thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
one question, i searched through the DIY install and couldnt find what it takes to install the fogs. Im looking at getting the 6000k slim ballasts, just have to check the bank. Just wondering how much of a pain/easy it is to install the 600k for fogs. thanks

So simple its funny...

Unplug stock bulb.
Plug in new HID bulb.
Plug in stock plug into new bulb.
Plug in connections to HID Ballast.
Done.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:22 AM   #27
918TOYBOY is on a distinguished road

918TOYBOY's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a set of the H4 6000K slim bixenon.

Pm sent
Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 918TOYBOY View Post
I'll take a set of the H4 6000K slim bixenon.

Pm sent
Got it! Paypal invoice sent.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #29
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone use 3K for their headlights?
Old 11-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #30
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
Anyone use 3K for their headlights?
No, that would be waaaaaaaay too yellow and you'd probably get cited for that too.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #31
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I had silver stars before and I got flashed almost every night...after I switched to the hids I never get flashed.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #32

yea 3000k for the headlights wouldn't be a good idea.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #33
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Alright thanks for the input guys!
Old 11-06-2009, 04:43 AM   #34
DLAV is on a distinguished road
Name: Denis
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
shipping

Do you ship USPS to Canada and do you have an idea what shipping would be to S7H 5H2
Old 11-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAV View Post
Do you ship USPS to Canada and do you have an idea what shipping would be to S7H 5H2
Yes I do and the flat rate cost to anywhere in Canada is $35.95.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:54 AM   #36
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
How is the light cut off with these bulbs? I had set of HID kit for my H1's on my old Saab 9-2X and the light scatter was awful. I had to really point them down to avoid being flashed all the time.

I'm just concerned because I don't want to blind others especially the other little hatches and lowered cars. I'm just nice or crazy like that. I even turn off my headlights and leave the fogs on when I'm behind a lowered or small car in bumper to bumper traffic. I often get blinded by just regular cars when I'm driving my little lowered civic.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #37
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post

As Cubby said.....it's ridiculously easy. Check this post:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ml#post1080856
Old 11-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #38
Get Routy
The Mega is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
The Mega's Tacoma Gallery
Are the ballest water tight, because im afraid if I get them for the fog lights they may be submerged at one point or another? If not, is the wiring harness long enough to put them higher than the lights?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:09 AM   #39
DLAV is on a distinguished road
Name: Denis
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
The Slim does 35.95 shippin do canada cover a set of headlights and a set of fogs or is it 35.95 per set. Thanks
Old 11-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mega View Post
Are the ballest water tight, because im afraid if I get them for the fog lights they may be submerged at one point or another? If not, is the wiring harness long enough to put them higher than the lights?
The ballasts are water tight. I believe in the first post where I have a link to pictures you can see a ballast submerged in a fish tank working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAV View Post
The Slim does 35.95 shippin do canada cover a set of headlights and a set of fogs or is it 35.95 per set. Thanks
Hi Dlav, the shipping cost is per kit. They are shipped in 2 seperate boxes.