Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 11! Ends 11/15/09

Old 11-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #41
918TOYBOY is on a distinguished road

918TOYBOY's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent slimcubby
Old 11-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #42
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
SLIM

Got these from last group buy. Did these install today with some other members and these dont work. Sent you a PM.

Thanks
Old 11-08-2009, 02:03 AM   #43
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
hey im interested in some. i want the low and high beam. What is the difference between the slim digital and normal?? And also want something pretty bright.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #44
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
hey im interested in some. i want the low and high beam. What is the difference between the slim digital and normal?? And also want something pretty bright.
I suggest going 6000K they are the brightest and whitest next to the 4300k. Also, the slim ballast is just a much more reliable and quality ballast. It's the newer model compared to the regular ballasts and a heck of a lot lighter and smaller.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #45
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok so how do i choose between h4, h13, 9004, and 9007?
Old 11-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #46
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
If you are getting the kit for your Taco, you'll need H4 for your headlights and and H10 for your fogs.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #47

o ok sweet hanks for the imput.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #48
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
would you do the headlights or fogs first?
Old 11-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #49
G-Sak is just really niceG-Sak is just really niceG-Sak is just really niceG-Sak is just really niceG-Sak is just really nice

G-Sak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cudason View Post
would you do the headlights or fogs first?
Cudason, most would do the headlights first.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #50
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could get a set for my heads and fogs, im tired of the crappy amount of light the stock system puts out... funding right now is really tight, im gonna have to wait a while
Old 11-09-2009, 03:20 AM   #51
INTLghost is on a distinguished road

Army: H-60 Crew Cheif
Name: Joe
INTLghost's Tacoma Gallery
slimcubby PM sent
Old 11-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #52
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTLghost View Post
slimcubby PM sent
Got it! Paypal invoice sent out.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:23 AM   #53
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to get my new bulbs
Old 11-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #54
wolf13 is on a distinguished road
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 11-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #55
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I re-aimed mine again last night to remove one little excessively bright spot on the road that was bugging me from the right headlight bulb, and they are even better than before.......just perfect! These things really light up the road several dozen yards ahead.

Can't wait to get my left fog in and rock the anytime fogs.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf13 View Post
pm sent
Be sure to PM me the following info to get in on the GB:

Full Name
Mailing Address
Paypal Email Address
TW Username

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 11-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #57
tandurq is on a distinguished road
tandurq's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you saving on these with the group buy? Where are you ordering from?
Old 11-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandurq View Post
How much are you saving on these with the group buy? Where are you ordering from?
You are saving $50 per kit. I have the connection through my brothers aftermarket car company.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #59
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
hey i wanted to get a set of HIDs for my truck. i wanted the 6000k for the headlamps but i wanted to put the 3000k for my fogs. do i need to buy separate kits or can i just add it on?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcahawaii808 View Post
hey i wanted to get a set of HIDs for my truck. i wanted the 6000k for the headlamps but i wanted to put the 3000k for my fogs. do i need to buy separate kits or can i just add it on?
The headlights and foglights are two seperate kits. The heads are bixenon and the fogs are low beam.