Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 11! Ends 11/15/09

Old 11-30-2009, 07:50 AM   #101
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine on Saturday as well and put them in last night. I am definitely pretty impressed. I have to adjust them a bit, but they do shoot out further, and what I could already see with the halogens, is night and day difference! Thanks again Slim
Old 11-30-2009, 07:56 AM   #102
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine Sat and installed yesterday. Light looks great. I'm really pleased with the 4300's, they're exactly the color I wanted!
Old 11-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #103
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I am glad you guys are happy! I will never go back to halogen's again!
Old 11-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #104
j0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

j0sh's Tacoma Gallery
think there is any chance of this happening for December? I have missed it several times and I would like to get in on it.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #105
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
Got mine Sat and installed yesterday. Light looks great. I'm really pleased with the 4300's, they're exactly the color I wanted!
same here. installed mine last night and the 4300s are awesome! They look to me like an absolutely pure white light. maybe they'd look a little yellow if side by side with 6000s, but compared to OEM headlights they are a very clean, uncolored white. My only regret is not going with the 50w option. I got them to penetrate through my tinted headlight lenses and they do the job, but I want more!!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:37 PM   #106
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
i love the color of the 6000's i just need to get some for my fogs now lol, i used to always have my fogs on but refuse to now cuz they look soo shity
Old 11-30-2009, 11:36 PM   #107
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0sh View Post
think there is any chance of this happening for December? I have missed it several times and I would like to get in on it.
Yea I will start up a December group buy for Christmas. I wasn't going to do one but since a lot of people want in for xmas I will do a quick one. I am going to post the new thread right now.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:41 PM   #108

Here is the link for the Christmas GB!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post1168078
Old 12-08-2009, 04:01 AM   #109
ToyFanatic will become famous soon enoughToyFanatic will become famous soon enough
Army: 172nd Inf
Name: Aaron
ToyFanatic's Tacoma Gallery
Got my light kit today! you rock! Ill get to installing them as soon as my weather clears up. Thanks again!
Old 12-14-2009, 08:16 AM   #110
ToyFanatic will become famous soon enoughToyFanatic will become famous soon enough
Army: 172nd Inf
Name: Aaron
ToyFanatic's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the bulbs today, and all I can say is "wow". Thanks again! I think Im going to get a couple replacement bulbs though. now for the fogs!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #111
Hawaiian Taco is on a distinguished road

Hawaiian Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Evre figure out what happened to your headlights changing from bluish to pinkish?? Im about to order some but am concerned when i saw your pics and figuring out the color before i get them is a little tough...
Old 04-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #112
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Taco View Post
Evre figure out what happened to your headlights changing from bluish to pinkish?? Im about to order some but am concerned when i saw your pics and figuring out the color before i get them is a little tough...
I don't know what happened to mine to get the color shift but I would speculate that the wattage was just to much for the bulbs to handle. I would recommend just going with the 35w kit. It was a pain to have to remove most of the 50w kit for the 35w swap after I installed it. Believe me, the 35W is plenty bright especially on the high beams. I really didn't see that much of a difference between the 50w and 35w kit. I am very happy with my bi xenon 6000K kit on the fogs and the driving lights.

If you want to light up the road more I would also recommend doing the "Anytime fog light mod" under the Cheap Tacoma Mods section of the forum; takes only about 5 minutes to do and you will then be able to run fogs with the high beams.