LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All pro front bumper

Old 11-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #21
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Count me in too. I'm commenting on this thread to make sure I don't miss out on it. I want one without the light bar tho.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #22
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for everyone's interest in getting our front bumper. We just ran out of these bumpers last Friday. More are on order, but I spoke with our manufacturer about getting a discount if we increase the order. We usually order these bumpers in quantities of 20-25 and the next price break is at 50! So, our goal is to get 25 orders if we do a group buy, but I need to get a count by Monday (11/23) in order to increase our order in time! We got that many orders on the rear bumpers, so lets see what happens!

Regular Price: $899 (Powdercoated Black)

25+ Orders = $719 (20% Discount) - That's a $180 Savings!

Plus we will give 10% off on any accessories including the lights, light bar, & skid plates!

Just need to start an official sign-up list. If we get 25 or close to it, we'll start taking orders. A 20% non-refundable deposit will be required.

***This group buy does not apply to the unpainted bumpers.

THANKS EVERYONE!
Old 11-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #23
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #24
The tacoman is on a distinguished road
The tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe........subscribed
Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #25
W7ldcard is on a distinguished road

W7ldcard's Tacoma Gallery
Lets make a list guys

1. W7ldcard
Old 11-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #26
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
For the bumpers you need front suspension correct to counter the added weight? I am saving up for your Fox Coil-Overs, and not you do this to me??? If I have the funds I would love to be in this group buy.

Since I am local...how much do you charge to install?

Thanks

Tri
Old 11-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #27
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
-1 rep for All Pro for trying to take all of my money If I wasnt buying the LT I would be in on this. Maybe on the next one, sorry guys.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #28
Golden Member
Toy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura aboutToy Taco has a spectacular aura about
Toy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i am in for sure but can i get it bare metal? i just got my rear bumper from you and had it powder coated this really cool texture and i want the front to match the rear... also can that $142 deposit be transferred to another product rather than just not refunded. it would make me feel a lot better about the order.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #29
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
You can still order the bare bumper if you'd like, but it won't count toward the group buy. However, we can offer a 10% discount on it. The deposit is non-refundable, but can absolutely be used towards other items.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #30
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
im curious why only the powder coated bumper for the GB, also if i call and order the bare metal bumper, according to your post we can get 10% of the bare metal one? also would we be able to get 10% off other products if we get the bare metal?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #31
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!

1. W7ldcard
2. stroM-
Old 11-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #32

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
im curious why only the powder coated bumper for the GB, also if i call and order the bare metal bumper, according to your post we can get 10% of the bare metal one? also would we be able to get 10% off other products if we get the bare metal?
The reason we cannot count the bare bumpers as part of the group buy is due to how we have to order them from our manufacturer. They are the same price no matter what, we just have to order them in conjuction with the standard bumpers, they just don't get powdercoated and boxed. However, we will offer 10% off the bare bumpers and the accessories as well!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #33
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh man, you guys are awesome for doing 10% off with bare metal, and accessories. Are you guys going to be around the phone tomorrow for an order?

EDIT: ok guys, i hope we can get 25 or so through this. I really want to get this thing and want some accessories as well. So put your name on that list!!
Old 11-20-2009, 02:18 PM   #34
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
The reason we cannot count the bare bumpers as part of the group buy is due to how we have to order them from our manufacturer. They are the same price no matter what, we just have to order them in conjuction with the standard bumpers, they just don't get powdercoated and boxed. However, we will offer 10% off the bare bumpers and the accessories as well!

Uhh, Sarah are you going to make an official thread for us?
Old 11-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #35
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I want in too!!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #37
dorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to alldorkman is a name known to all
dorkman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
this is slow going here, come on people, sign up on that list haha
Bad time of year...unless I can talk the GF into making this my XMas present....but I've been working her over for a Glock....decisions, decisions....love this bumper!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #38
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... definitely thinking about it... Will our stock fogs fit in the AP bumper?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:57 PM   #39
UG legend wannabe

from what i have looked at they are to big to fit right in the 4in holes. Another member on here said that they fit perfectly in the center two holes if brackets can be made. If you look at the bumper you can tell that those center holes are bigger then the 4in on the outside edges.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #40
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Mmmmmmm very tempted. Little short on cash right now but subscribing... wanna see how this goes I just might have to bite the bullet