Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All pro front bumper

Old 11-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #41
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
yes bite the allpro bullet. lol
Old 11-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #42
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
come on people..a little holiday cheer for you and your tacoma haha..can't beat that price if the goal is made for the group buy

Old 11-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #43
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
If I had 4x4 I wouldn't even hesitate to go for the 'om nom nom' bumper. Right now though 700+ is still a big investment... :Sigh:
Old 11-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #44
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehab View Post
Wow... definitely thinking about it... Will our stock fogs fit in the AP bumper?
No they won't...PIAA is the best route to take there.

Guys if you can afford the bumper I would highly recommend getting it. I got mine on after the accident and haven't looked back. I love the way it looks and it's as solid as they look. All Pro is a great company to deal with and I will be buying more from them in the future.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:25 AM   #45
jonathan has a spectacular aura aboutjonathan has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
jonathan's Tacoma Gallery
1. W7ldcard
2. stroM
3. Jonathan
Old 11-22-2009, 11:03 AM   #46
if it aint broke... make it better
trdude10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
trdude10's Tacoma Gallery
1. W7ldcard
2. stroM
3. Jonathan
4. trdude10
Old 11-22-2009, 07:36 PM   #47
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thats the list so far?? wheres all the others from earlier post's? looks like its not going to happen this order. maybe they can try this again before there next order. I HOPE!!
Old 11-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #48
if it aint broke... make it better
trdude10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
trdude10's Tacoma Gallery
there was close to 15 people that said they were in... this is kinda disappointing.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #49
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I think All Pro should make an offcial thread for this...I think that will get more people...this thread started off asking if All Pro would do such a thing.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #50
UG legend wannabe

yea, that prolly would help. I hope we can try again, if not oh well. I shouldn't really say much because i was going to get the unpainted version, and was hoping to get the quota so i could get a deal on it. Oh well...
Old 11-22-2009, 11:07 PM   #51
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
1. W7ldcard
2. stroM
3. Jonathan
4. trdude10
5. Uncharted

I too think it would be a good idea to start an "official thread". But I'll be down if this group buy goes through.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #52
UG legend wannabe

so any word from allpro anyone on whats going on since this looks to be a lost cause, as for now..
Old 11-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #53
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
I think we may end up extending the group buy til next Monday with the holiday this week and all. I'm actually off this week anyhow. So there's still time to get in on this deal!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #54
UG legend wannabe

Well i hope we can extend it, and make it more known so we can get people in on this. I NEED A DEAL, i need to save some cash so i can get the bar hoop. haha
Old 11-27-2009, 09:43 AM   #55
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
I'm interested but now concerned about the fog lights not fitting the bumper. Also want to see how the black would look on my red truck.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #57
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Ok you sold me on the color issue....now about those fog lights. Are those stock? If not, what am I in store for in getting another pair hooked up?
Old 11-27-2009, 10:04 AM   #58
nitrus5 is on a distinguished road
nitrus5's Tacoma Gallery
1. W7ldcard
2. stroM
3. Jonathan
4. trdude10
5. Uncharted
6. Nitrus5
Old 11-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #59
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
1. W7ldcard
2. stroM
3. Jonathan
4. trdude10
5. Uncharted
6. Nitrus5
7. Rudbwoy7s

Question, how long would it take before the bumpers are ready and the rest of the money is due? I was planning to buy one with my income tax but I really want to take advantage of this GB.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #60
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_TazComa View Post
Ok you sold me on the color issue....now about those fog lights. Are those stock? If not, what am I in store for in getting another pair hooked up?

All Pro Bumpers will not fit the stock fogs. You would need to get something like PIAAs 510 I think is the model number. Not sure of price but you can search for it. They are 4 inch lights I believe. If I was not saving for suspension I would be the first on this list. I have seen the bumpers in action and like them a lot. Good luck

Tri