Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group buy/hood strut kit

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #21
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.

1. OCaron
2. theredofshaw
3. montgomery_30824
4. Mookie_s14
5. Jetfixr
6. SliverBeast
7. MrGrimm

Old 08-24-2010, 03:30 AM   #22
Jetfixr is on a distinguished road

Name: William
Jetfixr's Tacoma Gallery
What are the differences between the 3 different kits that they sell? I tried to call them but no help.
Jet

Old 08-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #23
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
any more takers? we need more than 10 to get discount...

Old 08-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #24
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3zy6 View Post
The fact that you pulled up a year old post to do this is funny, but the fact that you completely blew off that Tarheelfan is about to do one for these is hilarious!

oooooo

touche!!!

Old 08-26-2010, 11:58 AM   #25
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What's the price with the discount? I saw the $10 off thing but which set, I see 3 sets on their webpage and a significant cost difference between them.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #26
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbturner47 View Post

quoted just in case no one is paying attention????

Old 08-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #27
prae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura about

prae's Tacoma Gallery
im in

Old 08-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #28
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so we got our ten, when do we start ordering?

Old 08-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #29
MadeInMaine

EMS:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...buy-ideas.html

There is another group buy, with more guys, and there are finishing the vote on Sunday. It looks like it will be the struts.
If it isn't, we will do ours.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #30
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I'm in.

1. OCaron
2. theredofshaw
3. montgomery_30824
4. Mookie_s14
5. Jetfixr
6. SliverBeast
7. MrGrimm
8. BuckNakedBooda - 05-10 QuickLift Elite

Old 08-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #31
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
1. OCaron
2. theredofshaw
3. montgomery_30824
4. Mookie_s14
5. Jetfixr
6. SliverBeast
7. MrGrimm[/quote]
8. BuckNakedBooda - 05-10 QuickLift Elite

Old 08-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #34
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Do you know where is the link to that GB?
Group Buy has not started yet. Go check out the thread. Once he closes the thread for suggestions then we will know what the group buy it going to be. Based on the poll looks like it will be the struts. I am in for this one if it happens. This guy did a group buy with weather tech and it was awesome pricing.

Old 08-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #35
SliverBeast will become famous soon enough
Air Force: Wright Patterson AFB
Name: Chris
SliverBeast's Tacoma Gallery
so if we got our ten how does this work? this is my first time doin a group buy?

Old 08-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #36
Rufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant future

Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo_1 View Post
Group Buy has not started yet. Go check out the thread. Once he closes the thread for suggestions then we will know what the group buy it going to be. Based on the poll looks like it will be the struts. I am in for this one if it happens. This guy did a group buy with weather tech and it was awesome pricing.

Yeah, I've been following up, but there seems to be 2 potential GB's goin on. I don't want to miss out on this GB and I'm gettin dizzy following the different threads.

Got my WeatherTechs thru a GB that Armenianaction put together. Very happy with them. They fit perfect.

Old 08-28-2010, 04:40 AM   #37
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I've been following up, but there seems to be 2 potential GB's goin on. I don't want to miss out on this GB and I'm gettin dizzy following the different threads.

Got my WeatherTechs thru a GB that Armenianaction put together. Very happy with them. They fit perfect.
Just wait for a new thread to be started, as this thread was started 9 months ago. When the group buy gets under way, a new thread with the information in the first post will be created by the person running the group buy (so they can keep the first post up to date). This thread isn't going to go anywhere and probably should be locked to avoid even more confusion.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
1. OCaron, I appreciate the fact that you are wanting to get this group buy started, but you need to respect the fact that I have a poll set up and I am currently trying to get one for everyone. If you feel the need to take it over during the middle of everything, then please let someone know so you can stop confusing everyone.

2. Second, nobody is going to sign up with you if you are trying to do this by stealing someone else's idea.

3. Just so everyone knows, here is a link to my thread. On the thread everything that is going on has been described! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...eferrerid=4098

Old 08-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #40
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10-4 Greg. BTW, I noticed you posted @ 3:40 AM. What are you doing up @ that time? Insomnia? Vampire?
Just as long as I'm not one of those kissing/sparkling vampires, I'm ok with that.

I kinda have a racing mind thing going on which doesn't help with sleep the least. Since I work from home programming, I'm able to get away with it, but its not the best thing in the world for my sleep. Usually I'll get like 4-5 hours of sleep a night then when its built up a bit, I'll end up crashing for like 12 hours. Been this way for just about as long as I can remember.

Closed Thread