LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Slimcubby HID Kits For Discounted Price!

Old 12-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Slimcubby HID Kits For Discounted Price!

Hey guys,

On my last Group Buy my supplier sent me extra kits and I don't need them on hand. I will let them go for a discounted flat price if anybody is interested. The price is well below what they cost.

I have a total of 3 H4 Low 8000K Slim kits.

$75 shipped! (Normally $104.95 + $15.95 shipping.)

Let me know if anybody wants to buy a kit.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

These will fit the headlights. They are only low beam.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56cbr600rr View Post
damn, wish they were hi/lo.
True, but its a good set for somebody who doesn't mind not having the hi's. Also, they are cheap enough for backup kit etc etc.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:12 AM   #6

This also isn't going to be something that happens ever again. So anybody that wants a kit at an even lower price get these now while I still have them.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #7
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Low beam only means the highs wont work at all or they will be stock high beam only?
Old 12-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #8
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomonian77 View Post
Low beam only means the highs wont work at all or they will be stock high beam only?
The high beam will not function, only the lows.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #9
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Will that cause a fail on an inspection? What is the install like? Plug and play?
Old 12-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomonian77 View Post
Will that cause a fail on an inspection? What is the install like? Plug and play?
It won't cause a fail. The kit is fully plug and play no grounding or any wiring harness needed. Just plug the ballast and bulbs in to the stock harness and go.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:52 PM   #11
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
im down for one of these. i was in the market for 8000k
Old 12-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
im down for one of these. i was in the market for 8000k
Just PM me your paypal email address and shipping address and I will get over the invoice for payment.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #13

2 sold now only 13 left.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #14
danielson will become famous soon enoughdanielson will become famous soon enough
Name: Daniel
danielson's Tacoma Gallery
Slim , what do you need from me to send me an invoice?
Old 12-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielson View Post
Slim , what do you need from me to send me an invoice?
Just PM me your paypal email address and mailing address. If you don't have paypal you can mail me a money order.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #16
nateo
nateo is on a distinguished road
Name: nate
nateo's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal.... PM sent!
Old 12-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #17

ONLY 3 Kits Left!
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Dang Slim...You don't have any 6K Sets?

I'm looking for those. I'm killing people with my 8Ks. I feel so Bad.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:56 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Dang Slim...You don't have any 6K Sets?

I'm looking for those. I'm killing people with my 8Ks. I feel so Bad.
I have one 6k H4 Bixenon Slim kit that I am saving for next group buy. If you want you can buy that one now. It's my only set other than these 3 8k here. The 6k one is the normal price that I sell them for in the group buys. Let me know if you want to buy it otherwise I will just have it for the next GB.