Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

toytec ultimate lift

Old 12-26-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
watching and waiting....
Old 12-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Name: Timothy
TX TRD Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill-e-boy View Post
anybody know when the next toytec ultimate lift group buy will be?

thanks
I just ordered a Toytec lift. I got a discount code from a guy here on TW.

Let me know if you want the info.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
^ i think he means look for toytec as a member here, pm them and they will give you a discount code to use online
Old 12-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
^ oh haha duh neubs as in neubs not neubs, my bad
Old 01-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #10
QUINN is on a distinguished road
QUINN's Tacoma Gallery
I am the newbie here. If anything happens on a toytec ultimate kit group buy, I'm in for one.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #11
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Name: Timothy
TX TRD Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUINN View Post
I am the newbie here. If anything happens on a toytec ultimate kit group buy, I'm in for one.
I am not sure if there is a such thing. You might want to PM NEUBS
Old 03-06-2010, 09:39 AM   #13
ashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of light
ashjwilliams's Tacoma Gallery
There was a Toytec group buy some months ago, but they wouldn't offer a reduced price on the ultimate lift kit. There were probably about 6 of us in that thread requesting it.

If a Ultimate lift kit with LR UCA's group buy can be arranged, I'm in.

Also what do you all suggest on the rear? Just the AAL or are the OME replacements worth the cash?