Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ScanGaugeII ($149.95) group buy now good until 3/30/08

Old 03-23-2008, 07:59 PM   #21
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Arrived! Started to throw some numbers, amazed with the initial results and believe me itís totally informative. Itís easy to install and I found a clean way to do it. Using the velcro I have affixed both of them at the top of the Scangauge II (the velcro side that has the graber -not the soft side-) and guided the connection cable between the cab roof and the cab top, then via the A post, and finally through the main panel via a tight space, but enough to get it through easily, there is no need to get the extra cable to reach OBDCII.

FAST Delivery service!
Old 03-24-2008, 12:28 AM   #22
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta take some daytime pics there! The only thing visible is the SG! LOL

BTW, only 1 more week for this GB!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:44 AM   #23
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Here it is, same night but with flash.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:20 AM   #24
From Michigan!!
boks will become famous soon enough
boks's Tacoma Gallery
Go mine last week... Love it. Very easy to install and use.
I think it's changing the way I drive.

Boks
Old 03-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #25
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Wife just gave me mine when i got home from work tonight. I was like a kid waiting for Christmas cause I knew it was at home the whole time I was working!
Old 03-28-2008, 08:13 PM   #26
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
One question...

What is all the hype about this Mod. What does it actually do? Can you get HP and Torque, or 60ft and 1/4 mile times.

It's not that I dont think its a great deal, just need to know how much will it benefit me.

All opinions are welcomed,
Thanks...
Old 03-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #27
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You can get HP not sure about the torque. No 60ft times or 1/4 mile. The SG monitors a myriad of things. Check out scangauge.com for more info.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #28
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
You can get HP not sure about the torque. No 60ft times or 1/4 mile. The SG monitors a myriad of things. Check out scangauge.com for more info.
Cool, I saw it will let you know about throttle position and if pass for emissions, thats what I need, so im in..

Thanks...

But, sorry; One more question, dose the install require any crazy stuff. How much wiring is involved, and I mean as far as routing, cause I know it's plug & play...
Old 03-28-2008, 08:31 PM   #29
bite me

It plugs into your OBDII port and uses a CAT5 cable and you run the cable however you want to.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #30
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Cool, I saw it will let you know about throttle position and if pass for emissions, thats what I need, so im in..

Thanks...

But, sorry; One more question, dose the install require any crazy stuff. How much wiring is involved, and I mean as far as routing, cause I know it's plug & play...
Took me 3 seconds to connect, and about 5 seconds for it to make a connection to the trucks brain. Really easy setup, now I just have to figure out a place for mounting.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #31
Enjoying my addiction

It's ordered...

even got the extra cable for the wife's SUV. It will come in handy when figuring out whats up with her Veh...

Thanks...
Old 03-29-2008, 08:47 AM   #32
bite me

Just one day left!
Old 03-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #34
bite me

Glad everyone had a chance to buy into the GB! Now howz about some rep points dammit! LOL
Old 03-30-2008, 11:19 PM   #36
bite me

Sale has been extended one more day... GB will end on 3/31/08 11:59PM Cali time. Also, everyone who participated will receive a $10.00 credit on any future purchase (eBay sales not included) with SoCal Motorsports.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:26 AM   #37
From Michigan!!
boks will become famous soon enough
boks's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone explain more what "LOD" on the Scangauge II is telling me? The manual says it the Engine Load with this description:
"This is a percentage of the maximum power
available currently being generated. In some
vehicles it is the maximum available at the present
RPM."
I've broke into the 90s a few times when accelerating up a hill but I wasn't flooring it. Plus I wasn't hauling anything either. Just wondering if I only have 10% power left for additional towing or hauling in a similar up hill acceleration?

Boks
Old 03-31-2008, 11:06 AM   #38
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
shipping took forever on this, then i had to pay extra shipping when it got here. wtf i mean it was only 39 cents i don't care but i thought this was strange.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:52 PM   #39
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM29 View Post
shipping took forever on this, then i had to pay extra shipping when it got here. wtf i mean it was only 39 cents i don't care but i thought this was strange.
Sorry to hear about that....
Old 04-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #40
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
its all good, its installed and i love it thanks Humanoid mad props.