Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ScanGaugeII ($149.95) group buy now good until 3/30/08

Old 03-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
ScanGaugeII ($149.95) group buy now good until 3/30/08

Alright kiddies, here it is! The ScanGauge II group buy is now in full effect. Price shipped will be $149.95USD to any address in the United States. Sales tax will be added to orders shipped to California. Click on this link:

http://www.socalmotorsports.com/products/productID/2025

And enter this discount code: YTSG2 when checking out. Orders being delivered to California will have sales tax added to the total. Those lucky ones outside Cali will have the SG2 shipped for the price of $149.95. Those of you living in Canada will need to contact john@socalmotorsports.com and supply him with your complete address so that he can give you a shipping quote.

If John hits 10 orders on this he'll include a $10.00 credit on a future purchase from SoCal Motorsports (eBay orders not included).

Once again, this GB is only good until the end of the month, March 30, 2008, so get your butts in gear!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact john@socalmotorsports.com, thanks.

For more info on the ScanGauge please visit scangauge.com.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:34 AM   #3
Dutch will become famous soon enough
Dutch's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.........putting my order in now.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:35 AM   #4
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Thanks, order was placed.

Best Regards.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:21 AM   #6
das56170 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1st Lieutenant
das56170's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I tell myself that I'm done buying stuff for my truck I find something new that I want to get. Looks like a great product. Thanks for the link.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

night time bizzzzzzump!
Old 03-15-2008, 06:48 AM   #8
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Darn it! I bought mine too soon.

Just a hint. Depending on how you decide to install the scangauge you might want to order an extra cable for it if you think you might want to use it in a different vehicle. It's a great to be able to use it to check trouble codes for friends or to prove to your wife that she's constantly on and off the gas.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:35 AM   #9
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I have to pay taxes this year, no scangauge II for me
Old 03-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #10
silvertaco408 is on a distinguished road
silvertaco408's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just me or are others having the same problem? The link sends me to a blank page, so then I tried just going to socalmotorsports.com but the same thing keeps happening. The weird part is, a few days ago the link worked just fine but both yesterday and today this keeps happening.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #11
bite me

Yeah, they may be having server problems. I emailed John about it this morning, but he's not responded yet.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #12
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco408 View Post
Is it just me or are others having the same problem? The link sends me to a blank page, so then I tried just going to socalmotorsports.com but the same thing keeps happening. The weird part is, a few days ago the link worked just fine but both yesterday and today this keeps happening.
blank page here too
Old 03-17-2008, 07:38 AM   #13
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

UPDATE at bottom (read, is important)
APPEARS THAT THEY DISAPPEARED, I have not been charged on my card (yet), but there is no way to web access them. I do have this phone number: (714) 724-7978, but since they are at PDT is too early, I'm at CDT, I'll wait a little bit. And from a "whois" I got this, their website registration is near to its due date registration.

Registrant:
John Dechene
John Dechene
PO Box 9805
Fountain Valley, CA 92728
US
Email: info@socalmotorsports.com

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: socalmotorsports.com

Created on..............: Thu, May 22, 2003
Expires on..............: Thu, May 22, 2008
Record last updated on..: Sat, Oct 06, 2007

Administrative Contact:
John Dechene
J. Dechene
PO Box 9805
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
US
Phone: +1.7147247978
Email: info@socalmotorsports.com

Technical Contact:
Registercom
Domain Registrar
575 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10018
US
Phone: +1.9027492701
Email: domainregistrar@register.com

DNS Servers:

ns1.netvolution.com
ns2.netvolution.com

UPDATE: as we say in SPANISH "NO ANDABA MUERTO... ANDABA DE PARRANDA" Mr. Dechene, is at the Hospital he just answered my call a minute ago (9:45AM CDT) and mentioned me that his wife will take care of all these pending orders today and delivery will be done during these two next days. HOPE this calm the worries.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #14
bite me

Site is back up. If you can, please send some words of regards to John during this time, thanks.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:18 PM   #15
bite me

Only 2 more weeks!
Old 03-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #16

Mine is on the way, I just received tracking information of it.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #17
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
just bought mine two seconds ago i can't wait! ahhhh its too long already haha, does anyone know how long it takes to get to cali
Old 03-22-2008, 10:19 AM   #18
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedruM29 View Post
just bought mine two seconds ago i can't wait! ahhhh its too long already haha, does anyone know how long it takes to get to cali
It shouldn't take too long, it's being shipped from Linear Logic in Phoenix.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #19
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
It shouldn't take too long, it's being shipped from Linear Logic in Phoenix.
thanks that sounds great!
Old 03-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #20
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Just ordered mine! can't wait for it.