Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 13! Ends 1/15/10

Old 01-10-2010, 10:03 PM   #41
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by john497 View Post
Just wondering why a person might use the 15000K HID ?? Do you lose any comparable clarity compared to the 4300K ?? I'm a Viking fan and think the purple tone would be real cool
Haha yea the purple would be a very bad choice. They probably wouldn't even be brighter than your halogens. People would get them for like a show car at a car show or something like that. Definitley not for every day use. If you want any blue in it go 6k or 8k. But like humanoid said higher you go less bright. IMO 6k is perfect because its pure white with a touch of blue and still very bright.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #42
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris360hawks View Post
Which ones would I need to order for 99 4runner headlights? I want the slim and bixenon bulbs 4300k.
Yup what humanoid said. H4.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 AM   #43
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
for fogs, you only need the low beam option?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #44
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
For those still on the fence about getting these, try at least getting the H10's for your fogs and see the light output. I bought a set from Slim and was really happy. I just spent the weekend in Tahoe and at night it can get very dark. Just having the fogs (3000K) really helped with getting additional light on the road. I tried driving without them but my eyes really struggled to see anything really far. I even hit some really thick fog on the way there and they were awesome. I even turned off my headlights for a little bit and just used the yellow fogs, I was amazed how far I could still see just using the fogs only. I don't recommend doing this for an extended period of time, I just did it out of curiousity and there happened to be some lights already shining on the freeway.

Cliffnotes: Just buy them!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
for fogs, you only need the low beam option?
Correct for the fogs you only need the H10 low beam option.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Dub View Post
For those still on the fence about getting these, try at least getting the H10's for your fogs and see the light output. I bought a set from Slim and was really happy. I just spent the weekend in Tahoe and at night it can get very dark. Just having the fogs (3000K) really helped with getting additional light on the road. I tried driving without them but my eyes really struggled to see anything really far. I even hit some really thick fog on the way there and they were awesome. I even turned off my headlights for a little bit and just used the yellow fogs, I was amazed how far I could still see just using the fogs only. I don't recommend doing this for an extended period of time, I just did it out of curiousity and there happened to be some lights already shining on the freeway.

Cliffnotes: Just buy them!
Haha I like the cliff notes
Old 01-11-2010, 12:47 PM   #47
Earlicious83 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Scott
Earlicious83's Tacoma Gallery
Which ones do I need

I have a 07 SR5 4x4. Not real knowledgable on these, but i know i like the way they look. How do i know which ones to order?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #48
Marines:
Take 2

I want the slim ballasts and I would like to do both the headlamps and Fogs.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #49
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlicious83 View Post
I have a 07 SR5 4x4. Not real knowledgable on these, but i know i like the way they look. How do i know which ones to order?
Get H4 for the headlights (bi-xenon), and H10 for the fogs (low-beam only).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlicious83 View Post
I want the slim ballasts and I would like to do both the headlamps and Fogs.
PM slimcubby your order info so he can get you down for the gb
Old 01-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #50
ROB T is on a distinguished road
Name: ROB
ROB T's Tacoma Gallery
shipping question

How much is the shipping to Hawaii??
Old 01-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB T View Post
How much is the shipping to Hawaii??
Shipping is Flat Rate to all of the United States for $15.95 per kit.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:33 AM   #52

Only 1 more day. If you guys want in on the group buy be sure to make your paypal payments the moment you receive your invoice. If you don't make your payment in time your order will not be placed.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 01-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #53
deer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud of

Name: jay
deer slayer 11's Tacoma Gallery
you
sure
will be
busy
shipping
all these orders out.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by deer slayer 11 View Post
you
sure
will be
busy
shipping
all these orders out.
Haha tell me about it!
Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #55
Marines:
Shipment Dat

When will these ship out to us. Any chance of getting a tracking number
Old 01-15-2010, 09:00 AM   #56
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
He'll ship them out a couple days or so after he gets the shipment from his supplier and when he does, you'll get a tracking number.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #57
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a repeat buyer and same name discount? I'm thinking about getting a set for my mom's ride. Her eyes aren't as good as they use to be.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #58
deer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud of

Name: jay
deer slayer 11's Tacoma Gallery
So close I can't wait !: rotfl:
Old 01-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #59
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Paul- sent ya a PM about the ballasts in my kit. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #60
vg05 is on a distinguished road
vg05's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine today and just finished installing them, thank you! now i want hid fog lamps, damn you!!