LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 13! Ends 1/15/10

Old 01-31-2010, 03:18 PM   #81
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I will be doing another in like April. I can get the lights on non group buy pricing if nobody wants to wait. Just PM me for pricing. I am getting married in March so to busy to do one before then.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #83
cdn_bacon will become famous soon enoughcdn_bacon will become famous soon enough

Name: Christopher
cdn_bacon's Tacoma Gallery
THANK YOU SLIM!

Man these HID are the bomb, bright as the mofo sun! (think I accidently blinded my neighbour tonight lol).
Old 02-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #84
Slaughtering goats
emtlibby will become famous soon enough
emtlibby's Tacoma Gallery
I want to order these for my 2010 Tacoma. Can I order from you, or is there a website?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #85
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtlibby View Post
I want to order these for my 2010 Tacoma. Can I order from you, or is there a website?
he will be doing a group buy in the spring. but you might be able to order a set from him but without as good of a discount.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #86
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine installed on Friday... Install was super easy.. Now I need to get fogs!!!
Attached Thumbnails
HID Xenon Group Buy Round 13! Ends 1/15/10-hid.jpg  
Old 03-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #87
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
slimchubby! hey man i sent you a pm i know you are probably busy. But could you answer my question? do these bulbs have problems in the cold weather? I installed mine and they worked great except i couldnt get them to adjust then the next morn at 4-5am adn start the truck. both start for a sec and then the driver side blew? i wore latex gloves to make sure i didnt accidentally touch the bulb so i dont get it? also in the balloon part of the bulb it looks like water condensation? any suggestions?