Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GRILLCRAFT group buy again

Old 03-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #422
Got the itch!
Shaydog has a spectacular aura aboutShaydog has a spectacular aura about

Shaydog's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post a picture tonight when I get home from work. I spent a good hour considering where the best place would be. I didn't want to attach it to the grill the way that others have done. That way looked too bouncy. I also found that the 2 existing holes on the rad support were too close to the rad. It likely would have melted the lights. I wound up drilling and installing them on the upper grill supports 1" in front of the 2 holes where the grill mounts to the rad support with screws. I used all the stock hardware, and it seemed to put the lights right in the middle of the grill from top to bottom, and also kept it far enough away from the rad.

FYI: These are Daystars HU80001's, and they're quite big so that's probably why my set-up worked this way rather then guys with different lights.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #426
s3
Klipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Klipp11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
Yeah I liked his setup too...I was just unsure of my ability to get the bracket in the right position and level and all that. Can't wait to see pics of it completed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfie8 View Post
Don't forget to take lots of pics! I'm hopefully doing color match, Grillcraft ,Hella500 behind the grill next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kvtak View Post
please take some detailed pictures and what kind of materials used. will be purchasing some hellas to put behind my grilllcraft as well. even though its a first gen i should be able to adapt it to mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kvtak View Post
also how hard is it to convert the hellas to HID? ive heard its pretty simple, but havent seen any write ups on it
alright boys, the wait is over!

check it out:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ow-w-pics.html
Old 03-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #427
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
well it took forever but today i got around to putting on my grillcraft went satoshi and also added the eyelids

Old 03-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #428
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydog View Post
Here are two pics showing the where I mounted from.

I did the same thing

Only downside I've found is hard to align them
Old 03-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #429
Wolfshart79 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Wolfshart79's Tacoma Gallery
Damn am I too late?
Old 05-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #431
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I may have missed the group buy, but that's still the best price that I've seen on a grillcraft!

Hopefully you have some in stock, I have this and a super white grill surround on their way! Can't hardly wait!
Old 05-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #432
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, that was fast... just showed up!
Old 05-18-2010, 01:32 AM   #433
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydog View Post
Here are two pics showing the where I mounted from.

Great idea for mounting your lights...I might just have to do that when I slap some lights behind my satoshi
Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 AM   #434
sovereign is on a distinguished road
sovereign's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #435
tacomanuts89 will become famous soon enoughtacomanuts89 will become famous soon enough
Name: Mat
tacomanuts89's Tacoma Gallery
1.Rab89
2.jmajors
3.johnw
4. automoto
5.4421.frank
6.s2kvtak
7. valleyheat
8.04surftaco
9. usmcgoose
10. 64wildcat
11. novakills
12. 65tacodude
13. MsTRD
14. tacomanuts89
Old 07-29-2010, 02:04 AM   #436
HyperBolik is on a distinguished road

HyperBolik's Tacoma Gallery
Ummmm??? is this going on again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomanuts89 View Post
1.Rab89
2.jmajors
3.johnw
4. automoto
5.4421.frank
6.s2kvtak
7. valleyheat
8.04surftaco
9. usmcgoose
10. 64wildcat
11. novakills
12. 65tacodude
13. MsTRD
14. tacomanuts89
Old 07-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #437
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just call up and ask....i just ordered mine through Luke and he hooked me up......very friendly guy and helpful. Thanks Luke, i hope you get a ton more business, i will refer all my tacoma friends in hawaii.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:57 PM   #438
JRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really nice
Navy:
Name: Jordan
JRW1223's Tacoma Gallery
No it's not going on again. That is the old list.