Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

cb radio

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
streetcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
cb radio

any cb radio group buys happening anytime soon
Old 01-30-2010, 05:56 AM   #2
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #4
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
I would be interested if its a small factor
Old 02-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Virginia Beach and Greenville
navysob is on a distinguished road

Navy: Report to my next station in two weeks!!!
Name: Sean
navysob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to navysob Send a message via Yahoo to navysob
Talking

i might be interested... as long as it is small and lights orange to match the baby's inside lights!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #6
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to get the Galaxy DX 55 HP CB Radio if anyone is interested in seeing if we can get a group deal...Just let me know and I'll do the ground work!!
Old 02-28-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
I would be interested in a buy .... ^^ That is way more CB than I am looking for though.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I'd like the Cobra 75 WX ST...
hmmm as much as I want the other one, just because of all the bright lights and crap, that one isn't that bad...lol...I might be down for that...Cheapest I can find for the one you want is $96 so far and for the one that I want the cheapest is $186...Is it reasonable to spend the extra 90 bucks fo the hi/lo band galaxy or not that important for ya? I just want the hi/lo for huntin so I can listen to the people trespassing on my land while runnin dogs...
Old 02-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #10
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested but dont know much about cb's
Old 02-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #11
Avman2119 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Avman2119's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested if it's something small that could fit in the arm rest storage :-)
Old 02-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #15
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleswarrior View Post
What about this one...Cobra 29 Limited Black Chrome Edition...$99.00
http://www.truckers-store.com/store-..._40751606.html
That is way too pretty. I want something more simple and low key. In fact I just took a ~20yr old Realistic TRC-481 out of storage. Never been used. Pretty compact design. I may have a go with it first.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #16
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
just go down to walmart and get the 30$ cobra. thats what i did lol.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #17
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was free! Kept it for over 15 years in the box unused.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:08 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
That is way too pretty. I want something more simple and low key. In fact I just took a ~20yr old Realistic TRC-481 out of storage. Never been used. Pretty compact design. I may have a go with it first.
LOL sadly I want one thats a little "pretty"...I'm remodeling my truck and have a few spots in the interior that has the blue LEDs and I think that looks sick...we'll throw some paint on it if its too shiny for ya!!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:36 AM   #19
Just got off the phont with Cobra and they said we could probably get that one that I put the link up to for $79...BUT she had to check with her boss to make sure and they would email me to let me know...
Old 03-01-2010, 07:27 AM   #20
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed and waiting

Products Discussed in this Thread