Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER-"Hook-Ups" by JP Metal Fab Group Buy

Old 01-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
novakills has a spectacular aura aboutnovakills has a spectacular aura about

Name: scott
novakills's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER-"Hook-Ups" by JP Metal Fab Group Buy

I am in group buy negotiation with JP Metalfab, manufacturer of "Hook-Ups." This product can be seen at http://jpmetalfab.com/products.html. I was introduced to this product on this forum (can't find the thread) and will be purchasing it whether or not the group buy happens. We would need to move 30 units to get 20% discount, they won't discount shipping unless they all ship to one address and CA must pay sales tax. The purchases would be made through Paypal. That is all the related info I can think of at this time. If you have any questions please ask. Now show me who is interested (copy and paste your name if interested):

1. novakills
Old 03-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested...might be a good way to attach my hi lift
Old 03-25-2010, 10:05 PM   #5
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
interested.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
I'm interested...might be a good way to attach my hi lift
Matt can build you a bed bar that will hold your hi-lift for like $50 if you ask him. he is in tucson and will be up here for mod day. I have him building me sliders.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #7
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Matt can build you a bed bar that will hold your hi-lift for like $50 if you ask him. he is in tucson and will be up here for mod day. I have him building me sliders.
I live in Tempe, do a bunch of you guys get together to do some mods?
Old 03-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I live in Tempe, do a bunch of you guys get together to do some mods?
Sometimes. I'm hosting a mod day and BBQ at my house on April 10th. If you look in the AZ section you can get more info. I'm about 15 min away from Tempe.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #9
Newbee
MNTaco is on a distinguished road

MNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakills View Post
I am in group buy negotiation with JP Metalfab, manufacturer of "Hook-Ups." This product can be seen at http://jpmetalfab.com/products.html. I was introduced to this product on this forum (can't find the thread) and will be purchasing it whether or not the group buy happens. We would need to move 30 units to get 20% discount, they won't discount shipping unless they all ship to one address and CA must pay sales tax. The purchases would be made through Paypal. That is all the related info I can think of at this time. If you have any questions please ask. Now show me who is interested (copy and paste your name if interested):

1. novakills
I've already got mine - haven't had the chance to get the bikes out yet to give them a try, but they look VERY solid. Wish I could have gotten the together with you to get the 20% off, but I just had to order them this winter (couldn't wait - had cabin fever).
Old 03-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #10
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
so... about $10 off
Old 03-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #11
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNTaco View Post
I've already got mine - haven't had the chance to get the bikes out yet to give them a try, but they look VERY solid. Wish I could have gotten the together with you to get the 20% off, but I just had to order them this winter (couldn't wait - had cabin fever).
How exactly are these installed? Let us know how they hold up with the moto tied down, I'll need it for yz250 and R6. I wanna know how they hold up with the heavier moto.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #12
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
They are the greatest thing ever. I really recommend these
Old 03-29-2010, 05:36 AM   #13
novakills has a spectacular aura aboutnovakills has a spectacular aura about

Name: scott
novakills's Tacoma Gallery
I should have deleted this thread. After a week or two of no interest I just forgot all about it. The GB deal isn't that great but I thought it was at least a little break if there was interest. I still haven't purchased this product but it appears to be very useful.

If someone else wants to coordinate a GB with them, shoot me a PM and I will give you an email contact for them.