LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

MetalMiller Grill Emblem: The Punisher Skull

Old 06-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #201
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
Take a vacation to Mackinac Island up here in MI. We were there last week and every other t-shirt and/or sweatshirt had the Monster "M" on it and then followed by a "Mackinac Island".

I had to wear my Johnny Greaves Monster shirt to throw everyone off needless to say.

It does look good though. Would give it a green mist or background.
That looks sick!!
Old 06-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #202
1downhiller is on a distinguished road
Marines: Infantry Squad Leader
1downhiller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
Pics:

And one from about 10' away:

I just got a punisher emblemm too, and rusted really quick. What did you use to paint yours? It still has that raw look to it, pretty cool!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #203
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
soo what the deal with emblem group buy
im deff in for one!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #204
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
oo it happened already
Old 11-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #205
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
I still take orders for these guys. I'll probably be starting another group buy before christmas
Old 11-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #206
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I still take orders for these guys. I'll probably be starting another group buy before christmas
Old 11-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #207
BloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura about

BloodEagle's Tacoma Gallery
Do you do custom designs? I want a radiation symbol for a grill emblem.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #208

That would be a piece of cake... have a particular design in mind?
Old 11-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #209
BloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura about

BloodEagle's Tacoma Gallery
That would be awesome. I can work on something that is compatible with the oval constraints of the existing logo cut-out in the grill and provide an image, but essentially a brushed-aluminum look ala the "skull" with an oval aspect-ratio.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #210

If you find a pic you like, send it my way and I'll throw it in the oval for you.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #211
hoyta will become famous soon enoughhoyta will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aircrew rescue swimmer (AW)
Name: Adam
hoyta's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for another Punisher group buy
Old 11-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #212

Anyone who is interested in a group buy speak up and I'll start one.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #213
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for either a punisher skull for my Deep dish mod, or perhaps a Burton Logo like i have attached just the "B" not the word Burton.
Attached Thumbnails
MetalMiller Grill Emblem: The Punisher Skull-burton-b.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 11:42 PM   #214

I could pull off either... just let me know which you'd like
Old 11-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #215
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Im down for either a punisher skull for my Deep dish mod, or perhaps a Burton Logo like i have attached just the "B" not the word Burton.
x2 on the Burton
Old 11-17-2010, 08:02 AM   #216

I can easily do the burton logo. I wont charge the drafting fee if I can get more than one order for the same custom piece
Old 11-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #217
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice ,well i'm in for the burton "B" as i showed earlier if a few people want to go in on it. I have a Satoshi grille so it can just be made flat and a decent size. Thanks MM
Old 11-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #218

Here is a screenshot of the design, I'll round off the edges after its cut. If you'd like the Burton design, let me know asap, I'm doing a batch of custom this week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 11-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #219
UG legend wannabe

yea i like it, as long as its just a flat B with no backing or anything since its for my Satoshi. What ya thinking about the dimensions?
Old 11-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #220

If you just want the B without the oval, I can scale it to whatever size you like. I'm thinking either 3 or 4 inches tall.