Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

MetalMiller Grill Emblem: The Punisher Skull

Old 02-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #41
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
I can do that monster image if you'd like since it's already drawn up. Just let us know which one you would like!

The batman oval is one piece. I have only made one but you might check my other thread for pics. I'm not sure what page it's on.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...mblems-16.html
Old 02-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #42
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
only found the pic of the batman on a grillcraft and not stock grill. it comes with all the mounting screws and etc? also does it come with a mounting back plate? i saw it on one but wasn't sure if you supplied it or if they made it themselves.

I'm deciding on either the batman or decepticon.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #43
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertalii View Post
How do you attach it to the grill?
The back of the emblem has two threaded bolts that line up with two holes that are behind the stock emblem. Wing nuts on the back end. Easy install.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #44
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-frax View Post
I'm deciding on either the batman or decepticon.
Let me help with that...

Old 02-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #45
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Updated List 2/16/10

1-Gorilla_97: 2nd Gen Punisher
2-ak47: 1st Gen Punisher
3-rattler: 1st Gen Punisher
4-tem375: 1st Gen Punisher
5-BeardedWeirdo: 2nd Gen Punisher
6-Acariya Drums: 2nd Gen Decepticon
7-
8-
9-
10-
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #46
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Let me help with that...

damn you bakerla, that looks badass. i'm a huge batman fan but that decepticon looks f'n sic!! i have a black sand pearl taco so either one will pop and contrast real nice.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #47
Member Me
Wayner275 is on a distinguished road

Wayner275's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Wayner275
How much shipping cost to get a Punisher to Canada?
Old 02-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #48
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Its the same, 10 bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayner275 View Post
How much shipping cost to get a Punisher to Canada?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #49
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
just wondering but are you going to wait till you get 10 orders or do you have a closing date?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #50
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Hell Yea! Put me down for the Monster emblem. Thanks
Old 02-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #51

I was hoping to close it by next monday, but I'll have to see how many we have by then.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #52
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Updated List 2/17/10

7-Fern: 2nd Gen Monster
8-
9-
10-

We need 3 more................
Old 02-18-2010, 05:34 AM   #53
Member Me
Wayner275 is on a distinguished road

Wayner275's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Wayner275
Updated List 2/18/10

8-Wayner275: 2nd gen Punisher
9-
10-
Old 02-18-2010, 06:27 AM   #54

Updated List 2/18/10

8-Wayner275: 2nd gen Punisher
9-
10-

2 more spots!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:29 AM   #55
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Let me help with that...

did you paint your emblem or powdercoat it?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:43 AM   #56
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Add in a Packer "G" and I'll tip over a liquor store to pay for it if need be, otherwise my budget says I gotta wait with mods on Vera till this summer.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #57
jmzd4 is a jewel in the roughjmzd4 is a jewel in the roughjmzd4 is a jewel in the rough

jmzd4's Tacoma Gallery
that Decepticon emblem is sick. I'd be real interested in one that looks like the umbrella corp. logo

Old 02-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #58
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Question...

I wanted to see if you could make an emblem out of this image:

This was tattoo I came up with using both of my daugter's names, if not for this batch you are making maybe stand alone or another buy later on. Would really like to see if you can have this done, I can make changes to it if need be. Please let me know or PM me.

I had a person here where I live make a metal version of it for placement on a wooden piece, it came out awesome so I am sure it can be done just smaller scale.

Thanks! Good work!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #59
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmzd4 View Post
that Decepticon emblem is sick. I'd be real interested in one that looks like the umbrella corp. logo

That is awesome!!!! As for the batman one. They come with the mounting hardware.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #60

xaks- I'll add that one in there since it's already drawn up. The main idea of the group buys was to offer better prices by doing something that is already drawn up since it's pretty time consuming to draw these.

jmdz4- I could very easily do that into an oval. would you want the umbrella to be the metal part? If so, they will need to be tabbed together and might take away from the look a bit. If you want that shape cut out of the metal so it is the negative space, then it would be a piece of cake and look just like that. Hell you could even paint a backplate so you can see the red and white behind it. Just depends on how creative you want to get.

excalis- I can definately work on a design for that. It will take some time to draw up but it is definately doable. I like getting those tough custom ones every now and then