Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

MetalMiller Grill Emblem: The Punisher Skull

Old 02-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
MetalMiller Grill Emblem: The Punisher Skull

I spoke to MetalMiller about a group buy for the Punisher skull front grill emblem since there seems to be alot of interest in this design. If you're interested in a group buy, please respond to this posting and as soon as the next batch is ready MetalMiller or I will update this post.

Below is the pricing we can get depending on the number of interested buyers:

10+ people: $50 + shipping
15+ people: $45 + shipping

Once the order time comes you can send your shipping info/ payment method in to MetalMiller in a PM.

Pics can be found in this post on page 12:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...mblems-12.html
Old 02-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
let me think
Old 02-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
might be interested..
Old 02-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
is this just for second gens, or can us first gens get in on it too?
Old 02-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #7
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
PS - these are pretty quality items. I have one on my truck, primed it and sprayed it with paint. Looks awesome, lots of people give me comments.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool!
Old 02-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
is this just for second gens, or can us first gens get in on it too?

They can be made for first gens as well, I'll just need the measurements of the oval from top to bottom and side to side.... just to be sure its the right fit.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:55 AM   #10
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
They can be made for first gens as well, I'll just need the measurements of the oval from top to bottom and side to side.... just to be sure its the right fit.
I am normally not one for truck jewelery but these are great-looking. I am interested in one for a 1st gen '04.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:35 AM   #11
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
MetalMiller is a great guy to deal with. He is currently working on a custom emblem for me and has kept me updated throughout the entire process answering my PMs pretty quickly.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #12
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Hey guys, I realized that it might be hard to find 10+ people that are interested in just the punisher emblem. So I'll count the following designs as part of the group buy as well. They have been pretty popular in the past. Hopefully this way the group buy prices can be done. Let me know if you have any questions!

I went ahead and threw a screenshot of the punisher emblem in here. Also, if you guys want to see some pictures of the actual cut emblems you can either click the links in my signature or pm me.

Shot at 2010-02-06

Shot at 2010-02-06

Shot at 2010-02-06

Shot at 2010-02-06
Old 02-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #14
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the list so far:

Gorilla_97: 2nd Gen Punisher
jbob: ?
ak47: 1st Gen Punisher
rattler: 1st Gen Punisher
Old 02-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #15
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
Here's the list so far:

Gorilla_97: 2nd Gen Punisher
jbob: ?
ak47: ?
rattler: ?
I will be in if he plans on making them for my grill.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #16

I'll be doing them for 1st gen, 2nd gen and stand alones for aftermarket grills.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #17
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
In!!!

I think this helps me with what decals to get from sockmonkey too now. I have a theme.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #18

haha, sweet... what theme are you going with?
Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #19
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys, I realized that it might be hard to find 10+ people that are interested in just the punisher emblem. So I'll count the following designs as part of the group buy as well. They have been pretty popular in the past. Hopefully this way the group buy prices can be done. Let me know if you have any questions!

I went ahead and threw a screenshot of the punisher emblem in here. Also, if you guys want to see some pictures of the actual cut emblems you can either click the links in my signature or pm me.

Shot at 2010-02-06

Shot at 2010-02-06

Shot at 2010-02-06

Shot at 2010-02-06
How about:

or

Screw any copyright issues. Lucas butchered episodes 1-3 anyway.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #20
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, sweet... what theme are you going with?
I am going to have to go with Sockmonkey's skull pile TRD decals. I love my metal!! \m/