Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Free Headlamp Tint Offer

Old 02-15-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Free Headlamp Tint Offer

Given that tint film doesn't work well on most stock tail lamps (due to the ridges and contours), I'd like to make another offer for anyone who'd be interested in tinting their headlights.

Again, this product applies evenly to your lamps for a nice smoked out appearance.

Anyone interested in providing a prompt review, please reply to this thread with pictures of your headlights.

I'll select two winners by midnight on Thursday, Feb 18. I'll promptly arrange to have the items sent out with the expectation of prompt reviews in return.

Thanks.

Be sure to check out the exceptional deals we offer every day on AutoMatCentral.com, and especially be sure to take advantage of the special deals we offer on this forum.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if it's for the 2nd gen. I'm in the process of blacking out as much of my truck I can!
Old 02-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #5
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
Is it legal...I would think some states have laws against headlight tinting. How dark is it?
You would have to check your local laws for legaility. It is a medium tint that will likely reduce light output by about 20% - 25%
Old 02-15-2010, 02:18 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
what generation lights are u doing? any?
Yes, any generation...
Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #7
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, I already have the BHLM done but I think a subtle smoke layer over them would look great.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #9

Those of you who are interested, please be sure to post pics of your front headlights to be eligible.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:54 AM   #10

I've contacted the winners. Once I hear back from them, I'll post their names.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:35 PM   #11

Much thanks to T-rev for posting his review of the tint film in response to this offer.