Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weathertech group buy?

Old 02-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech group buy?

Is there one going on? I didnt see one listed and if not can we set one up? Thanks.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
WINSTEW will become famous soon enough
Navy: Nuke
Name: Tim
WINSTEW's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a set for the front and a mat for the back of my DCab and these things are the tits. They are a perfect fit to the contour of the floor and keep all the water and grit off your carpet and sil covers and look good to.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Keep me posted. as soon as i get my tax refund count me in.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #4
"Don't touch it. Don't even look at it."
Byrd32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Byrd32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post
Is there one going on? I didnt see one listed and if not can we set one up? Thanks.
I agree, let's set one up. I'll get in it. I don't think there's one going on right now, is there??
Old 02-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
How do I go abouts setting one up? I dont mind doing it but I have no clue as to how.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
tmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura about

Name: Treavor
tmat's Tacoma Gallery
Well talk to a dealer that sells them, and tell them that our group (tacomaworld) wants to buy the all weather mats at a reduced price...and then ask them how many people would we need to get a discount?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
Should i just go through Weathertech themselves?
Old 02-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
robr3004 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
robr3004's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested as well.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
How much cheaper we talking here? I'll hold off on buying some but if its only going to be like $10 or $15 I might just go ahead and buy some before the GB.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:31 AM   #14
huff.jeremy will become famous soon enoughhuff.jeremy will become famous soon enough

huff.jeremy's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in as long as the price was less than Cabelas' brand mat (actually a weathertech). Perhaps we could get the group buy from of Cabelas?

At the moment though, they are back ordered.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 AM   #15
matt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nice
Law Enforcement: Local LEO
Name: Matt
matt86's Tacoma Gallery
Id be down for sure
Old 02-17-2010, 05:41 AM   #16
astorey is on a distinguished road
astorey's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted a set of Weathertech's but went with the Husky liners for this reason - WT didn't seem to offer a liner for the manual trans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meachamgw View Post
anyone know if they have an option for the contour set for the Manual Trans - looks like all they offer is for the Auto Trans. Nice product. You would think they would have options. I'd be in if they had them, or if there was a decent modification short of using the knife.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:47 AM   #18
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm probably in depending on how good the deal would be.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #19
B_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brandon
B_brand's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech

I would def be in. Let me know when.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #20
BSRACING777 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brendan J.
BSRACING777's Tacoma Gallery
I am in if the deal is a good one.