Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Weathertech (Ends 2/23/10)

View Poll Results: What color liners did you buy?
Grey 36 28.35%
Black 81 63.78%
Tan 10 7.87%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #21
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
are you going to get a phone # for us to contact
the persons name from Weathertech
maybe you should make a list here
Old 02-17-2010, 09:02 AM   #22
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
That price seems almost to good to be true at $125 shipped. I mean when you see autoanything and others that almost never allow a 10% discount on these things and weathertech ussually gets $187 shipped its a awesome price.

If that price is real I am in for fronts and backs on my 2009 Doublecab.

I am sure this takes into account that some models have passenger side hooks.

I say this guy can provide you weathertechs number/ contact info though and i pay them directly vs. Joe thief calling me and getting my payment info.

Dude I just set this up. Im not taking your money. All I need is your contact info and you will go on the list and the Weathertech dealer will call you once I submit the list. If you want to ask him for his number and call him back to make sure then that is your choice. I am just trying to do a good deed for the board thats all and it is strictley voluntary. No one is going to force you to purchase these.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:03 AM   #23
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-17-2010, 09:04 AM   #24
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am intrested also. Double cab front and back.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:04 AM   #25
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post
Dude I just set this up. Im not taking your money. All I need is your contact info and you will go on the list and the Weathertech dealer will call you once I submit the list. If you want to ask him for his number and call him back to make sure then that is your choice. I am just trying to do a good deed for the board thats all and it is strictley voluntary. No one is going to force you to purchase these.
Probably some people are a little worried. From what I've heard some group buys haven't gone too well in the past.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:10 AM   #27
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVtriple View Post
for a set of fronts only!!
pm me your contact info. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #28
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
you Should post the list like other group buys.

But im in, double cab, front and back

PM sent
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug355r View Post
you Should post the list like other group buys.

But im in, double cab, front and back

PM sent

i have no idea what you are talking about. This is the first one that I have ever set up.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #30
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Probably some people are a little worried. From what I've heard some group buys haven't gone too well in the past.

Aint that the Fn truth
Old 02-17-2010, 09:16 AM   #31
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a set of front only. PM'ed
Old 02-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #32
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Go look at the layout of this group buy.

Lots of details, prices, contacts, etc.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

Sorry if i sound skeptical. I said i was in on your group buy. If it sounds to good to be true then you have to wonder whats up. Its an awesome deal and I hope it all pans out for everyone interested.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #33
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man dont take it the wrong way normaly when we do a gb
what is done is we make a list the dealer says we need this many
to get them at this price when we hit that # a day is set up for us
to call the dealer and give them all our info
We are all thankful for all the work you have put into
and getting us a great price great work
Old 02-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
Go look at the layout of this group buy.

Lots of details, prices, contacts, etc.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

Sorry if i sound skeptical. I said i was in on your group buy. If it sounds to good to be true then you have to wonder whats up. Its an awesome deal and I hope it all pans out for everyone interested.

Believe me I will be just as pissed as you and everyone else. I am just going on what the dealer told me this morning.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #35
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i have no idea what you are talking about. This is the first one that I have ever set up.

I have seen in other group buys they put a list on the first post of the names of people that are in. It just gives a good visual representation of how many people we have. Just a suggestion.

example: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 02-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #36
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Buddy interested

I have a buddy who may be interested. Just sent him a note. As soon as I hear I will throw my name in. Heck I spent a hundred bucks and had to drive 60 miles roundtrip to pick mine up from some guy on C/L. Ken
Old 02-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug355r View Post
I have seen in other group buys they put a list on the first post of the names of people that are in. It just gives a good visual representation of how many people we have. Just a suggestion.

example: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
All info has been updated on the first thread post that I started today. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #38
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, but I agree with KraQr, I would rather call them like the wetokole group buy, not having them call me whom could be anyone getting my info.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #39
JimiV31 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimi
JimiV31's Tacoma Gallery
Count me In

I am in 2005 Double Cab no hooks and tan interior. Thanks for setting up the buy it is a great price!! Let me know if I have to take any other steps.

-Jimi
Old 02-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
are you going to get a phone # for us to contact
the persons name from Weathertech
maybe you should make a list here

number is up...I just called the number on their website, talked to Mike and its all legit.