Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Weathertech (Ends 2/23/10)

View Poll Results: What color liners did you buy?
Grey 36 28.35%
Black 81 63.78%
Tan 10 7.87%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 08:49 AM   #41
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Interested, but I agree with KraQr, I would rather call them like the wetokole group buy, not having them call me whom could be anyone getting my info.
I was a bit worried too. I just called the number on their website and talked to Mike. He said if we would prefer, we can call him when the buy starts instead of him calling us.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:50 AM   #42
mytacoma
tquang will become famous soon enough
Name: mytacoma
tquang's Tacoma Gallery
I need Front and back

Can you add me in ? I need Front and Back DC,LB tan color, 2010. This is my first time to get in "Group buys" Please show me when to ready to order.

Thanks
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #43
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tquang View Post
Can you add me in ? I need Front and Back DC,LB tan color, 2010. This is my first time to get in "Group buys" Please show me when to ready to order.

Thanks
Send me your name and number via pm's so I can add you to the list. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #44
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug355r View Post
number is up...I just called the number on their website, talked to Mike and its all legit.

Have you guys been screwed on other group buys? All I did was call them this morning and set it up. It wasnt to hard.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #45
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post
Have you guys been screwed on other group buys? All I did was call them this morning and set it up. It wasnt to hard.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...2009-a-68.html
Old 02-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #46
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post

There have been a few. And usually the company does not call us, we have to call the company. If you tell us the company will be calling us, it could just be some random Joe Shmoe getting our info on the other end. No offense but I just wanted to double check to cover my ass. I figured I would post so more people can trust the group buy.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #47
Quote:
There have been a few. And usually the company does not call us, we have to call the company. If you tell us the company will be calling us, it could just be some random Joe Shmoe getting our info on the other end. No offense but I just wanted to double check to cover my ass. I figured I would post so more people can trust the group buy.

Thanks a lot Doug. Like I said, im not here to screw anyone I am here to save money like everyone else.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #48
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
normaly we are the ones calling the dealer
Old 02-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #49
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
hell..im getting taxes back this week...why not...

Im IN!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #50
FishErTaco is on a distinguished road

FishErTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent! Been wanting to get these. Sweet deal! Thanks Jonathan (wingshootin)
Old 02-17-2010, 09:30 AM   #51
mytacoma
tquang will become famous soon enough
Name: mytacoma
tquang's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get my PM? Thanks (Wingshootin)
Old 02-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tquang View Post
Did you get my PM? Thanks

Got it. Thanks
Old 02-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #53
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
damn Ill have to check funds. What an awesome price.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #54
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-17-2010, 09:50 AM   #57
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
does this mean the buy has started or do we have to wait until the list is submitted before we can call and order?

Quote:
I was a bit worried too. I just called the number on their website and talked to Mike. He said if we would prefer, we can call him when the buy starts instead of him calling us.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #58
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairodice View Post
is this for gen 1's too
x2
Old 02-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
does this mean the buy has started or do we have to wait until the list is submitted before we can call and order?
You have to wait. I called the company only to verify the group buy was going on as some people were skeptical and posting they thought it might not be legit.