LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Weathertech (Ends 2/23/10)

View Poll Results: What color liners did you buy?
Grey 36 28.35%
Black 81 63.78%
Tan 10 7.87%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 AM   #762
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacontracting View Post
It is correct that a tracking number isn't always given out, so just keep in touch with them and all will be good. Mine were delievered on March 10 and I had no idea that they were there. All is good, in all reality and fairness it was a huge flood of orders to Mike all at once. if anyone is ordering mats for a 2010 Tundra, be careful, the 2007 to 2009 mats do not fit at least on the passenger side of a CrewMax. Things have been changed just enough, so it doesn't quite fit the same.
+1 ... I just called them and they were shipped last week on Monday and arrived Friday. I never did receive a confirmation number. Even after I called them 1.5 weeks ago and made sure they had my correct email address LOL!!

Anyway, gonna drive down today to pick them up. Got my fingers cross that they sent the correct ones!

Update: Got home with the mats and they fit great!! Just have to trim the little piece in the front, right corner of the passenger mat as described by others.

Thanks for doing this group buy Wingshootin !!

Cheers.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #763
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
For those that ordered rear mats for the access cab 2nd generation, where did ya'll trim to make it fit?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #764
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
^ I didn't have to trim mine because I've had that little cubby in the rear taken out for a while. I plan on having a custom box built to fit there sometime in the future. So if you still have that little box in the rear between the seats then you will have to trim some of the "lip" of the matt off, otherwise no trimming is necessary.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #765
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fern's Tacoma Gallery
THANKS! I thought bout unscrewing the cubby out and seeing if once the mats are down if I could just put it back on over the liners. You think that'll work?
Old 03-31-2010, 05:13 PM   #766
The Forcer
Sforza will become famous soon enoughSforza will become famous soon enough

Name: Rich
Sforza's Tacoma Gallery
Disregard.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #767
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
THANKS! I thought bout unscrewing the cubby out and seeing if once the mats are down if I could just put it back on over the liners. You think that'll work?
I tried that very thing but the screws weren't long enough.. or it might have been an alignment problem. I'll have to try some longer screws and see if it works though! Also, you will only be able to screw in two of the four holes unless you drill two holes through the mats for the other two.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #768
Just Enjoy Life!!

Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
I tried that very thing but the screws weren't long enough.. or it might have been an alignment problem. I'll have to try some longer screws and see if it works though! Also, you will only be able to screw in two of the four holes unless you drill two holes through the mats for the other two.
I appreciate it the info. I'll see what I can do since I really don't feel like cutting the new mats up.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #769
Just Enjoy Life!!

Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
I took off the 4 bolts, removed cubby, laid liner down and was able to put the cubby back on with no problems. However I only screwed 2 bolts back in instead of 4 but its pretty solid so it doesn't seem like its gonna move. No cutting afterall.

Old 04-03-2010, 06:17 AM   #770
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
I took off the 4 bolts, removed cubby, laid liner down and was able to put the cubby back on with no problems. However I only screwed 2 bolts back in instead of 4 but its pretty solid so it doesn't seem like its gonna move. No cutting afterall.

I did the same and is seem solid enough with only 2 screws
Old 04-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #773
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
i havent receive mine yet :/

Products Discussed in this Thread