Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Weathertech (Ends 2/23/10)

View Poll Results: What color liners did you buy?
Grey 36 28.35%
Black 81 63.78%
Tan 10 7.87%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy: Weathertech (Ends 2/23/10)

***Mike just emailed and said folks where still trying to order for the group buy.......PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!! It is over and I am sorry that you missed out. I do not want to jeopardize this relationship with these guys just incase we decide to do another one in the near future. He also reiterated the point that the lag time is 2 and a half weeks for shipping after you place your order. Please do not call about tracking numbers until after that time frame. Thanks!!***

***THIS GROUP BUY IS OVER THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED***

I posted a thread last night asking about a group buy on some Weathertech Floor Liner Digital Fit mats and there was some interest. I just called Weathertech and they are going to allow us to do one. The following is what is set up:

We need at least 15 folks to sign up to get this deal:

Front and Back:
Access Cab- $106.75 (normaly $169.90)
Double Cab- $106.75 ( normaly $169.90)

Front Only- $62.45 (normaly $99.95)

Shipping will be $18 per set.

Please let me know if you are interested in doing this so we can go ahead and move forward. I would like to have this wrapped up by Tuesday of next week (02/23/10)

Jonathan

Below is all of the info for the group buy:

Weathertech Phone Number – no longer available

Date for list to be submitted to WeathertechWednesday (2/24 9AM)
Final day to get on list Tues 2/23

Please send me your name and phone number via PM's with the subject heading of Weathertech. Once I sumbit the list on the 24th the dealer will be calling you to get your payment info and shipping info.

The dealer said that they will be shipping within 2 weeks after the order is placed.

****UPDATE: PLEASE COPY AND PASTE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME. THEN SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN ADD IT TO MY MASTER LIST....THANKS****

On the list:

1) Dave Culver
2) Jonathan Cameron
3) Casey Million
4) Tyler
5) David Tarantino
6) Geoff
7) Jason Gilliam
8) Damian LaMarche
9) John O'Neill
10) Justin
11) Cale Ledford
12) Doug Clark
13) Anthony Digman
14) Jeff
15) Kevin
16) Robert Clark
17) Eric Bachman
18) James Viar
19) Quang
20) Alex Forbes
21) Brad Fisher
22) Scott Rudd
23) Treavor Matsushima
24) Mike Basquez
25) Matt Alpeter
26) Devin Mellars
27) Blake Bassett
28) Andy Jeffries
29) Tim Gadell
30) Burton Cosse
31) Darryl Eckert
32) Justin
33) Justin Flynn
34) Christian Barboza
35) Bice
36) Oscar Arellano
37) David J. Peterie
38) Erich Schmunk
39) Jason Morgan
40) Bill Ray
41) Bruno Petrusson
42) Randy Jenkins

***** UPDATE ***** 02/18/2010

The phone lines are now open for orders. If you want to call now and order please feel free to. When you call tell Mike you are with the group buy. What is needed before you make the call:

Color
Your Model Type
Passenger side rentention hook numbers

These will be shippied in 2-3 weeks. Just a heads up.

Also and very important note: This is for Tacomas only. I spoke with Mike and he said that the only way you can order for a different type of car or truck is if you ordered Tacoma liners. You cannot order another Make and Model vehicle unless you order a set for your Tacoma. Please only call if you are ready to make an order. This is the final price as we are getting near wholesale as it is. Thanks.

****Update 02/23/2010****

Please feel free to call tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day to place an order (02/24/2010)!!

***THIS GROUP BUY IS OVER THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED***
Old 02-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #2
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested acess cab front and rear
Old 02-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, this is a great deal. Good job on getting that price. I wonder if they would let us substitute another model in. I already have them for the Taco, but am looking to buy some for my wifes new Pilot. Put me down for a set for the Pilot if they let you get another model. I am pretty sure they are the same cost.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:12 AM   #4
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Wow, this is a great deal. Good job on getting that price. I wonder if they would let us substitute another model in. I already have them for the Taco, but am looking to buy some for my wifes new Pilot. Put me down for a set for the Pilot if they let you get another model. I am pretty sure they are the same cost.

x2

Let me know if it only applies to Tacoma's or if we can get them for a different vehicle. Thanks
Old 02-17-2010, 07:19 AM   #6
blakeclark75 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
blakeclark75's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in the fronts only.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:20 AM   #7
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
as many as we can order.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:29 AM   #9
GnrlLee01 is on a distinguished road
GnrlLee01's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game! Please add my name to the list.

2010 Access Cab Front & Rear (Black, 0 Retention hooks in passenger side)
Old 02-17-2010, 07:30 AM   #10
lost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
lost1700's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in...

Front & Back for Double Cab
Old 02-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeclark75 View Post
I'd be interested in the fronts only.
x2

but by next week?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #12
I am the one setting the end time. If you want to get on the list please send me a pm with weathertech as the title with your name and a phone number. I will also need your year, make and model for Tacomas included in the pm. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:32 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
where are funds being sent to???
Old 02-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #14
Once I have a list of 15 I will need your name and contact info ( I will forward this info to Weathertech) and the gentleman at weathertech will contact you for payment and shipping info.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:37 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
x2

Let me know if it only applies to Tacoma's or if we can get them for a different vehicle. Thanks

Other vehicle models are an option and he said that they would work with us on these as well.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #17
replied to
Old 02-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #18
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
That price seems almost to good to be true at $125 shipped. I mean when you see autoanything and others that almost never allow a 10% discount on these things and weathertech ussually gets $187 shipped its a awesome price.

If that price is real I am in for fronts and backs on my 2009 Doublecab.

I am sure this takes into account that some models have passenger side hooks.

I say this guy can provide you weathertechs number/ contact info though and i pay them directly vs. Joe thief calling me and getting my payment info.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #19
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
sent pm
Old 02-17-2010, 07:58 AM   #20
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Thanks man
Giddy up. UGM