Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Canadian Group Buy: Weathertech

Old 02-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian Group Buy: Weathertech

Hi guys,

The current Weathertech group buy doesn't include Canada. They will only ship in the US.

Are there any Canadians interested in a Canadian group buy? Lets start a list and then, if there is enough interest, I'll call Weathertech Canada and see if they are interested.

Cheers.

1. Taco-NB
2. Polox40
Old 02-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Wow ... interest has been incredible!!

1. Taco-NB
2. Polox40
Old 02-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully it'll pick up. I already have the mats and love them. This is a great chance to get on a good deal.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:53 PM   #4
polox40 is on a distinguished road
polox40's Tacoma Gallery
Worth a try, i called US number posted in the group thread and was answered in canada, they have a canadian division that ships from here.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:54 AM   #6
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I didn't realize the other was US only. I'm in. Any idea on the price?

1. Taco-NB
2. Polox40
3. doodle_cakes
Old 02-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe this isn't getting a huge response!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #8
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #9
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
1. Taco-NB
2. Polox40
3. doodle_cakes
4. BLKTRD6SP
Old 02-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #10
Scott K is a splendid one to beholdScott K is a splendid one to beholdScott K is a splendid one to beholdScott K is a splendid one to beholdScott K is a splendid one to beholdScott K is a splendid one to beholdScott K is a splendid one to behold
Name: Scott
Scott K's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in... Coquitlam, BC (Suburb of Vancouver, BC)
Old 02-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #11
polox40's Tacoma Gallery
canadians are all watching the olympics!!! lol
Old 02-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #12
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
I'll ask my buddy if he wants a pair. He's registered here but has never posted, just reads articles and stuff. His user name is 'testiclops' haha
Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
I can't believe this isn't getting a huge response!

u need to get a Price point posted
Old 02-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #14
polox40's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
u need to get a Price point posted
can't bargain before we have at least 15 guys
Old 02-25-2010, 06:37 AM   #15
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if they are interested in offering a group buy and, if they are, what the price and the minimum number of orders will be.

More tomorrow.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #16
simooner is on a distinguished road
simooner's Tacoma Gallery
Smile count me in

ill take a set for the front and back, ive been waiting for a canadian group buy,
so count me in
Old 02-25-2010, 07:50 AM   #17
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
Crap, just ordered mine yesterday because I couldnt do the other group buy.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:34 AM   #18
New frame on order.
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
And I just bought yesterday on the US group buy - they're shipping to the border and I'm picking them up there.

DOH!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #19
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
So much for that idea!!

Nope .. I called them and they can't offer any discounts like the US group buy. I'm guessing that they are only a distributer and in the US your dealing with the manufacturer directly.

Sorry guys!!
Old 02-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #20
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
I priced them at the Toyota dealer today........ $153 for the fronts and $136 for the rears. Needless to say I didn't buy them!
I did pick up a bed mat for $100 though, it was for a 6' box so I have to trim it a bit.